OP
G

Gwise

Apr 28, 2015
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
glen
Someone doesnt want go go see the vet........
5b8211574a93d6e7c0076a03092e5ad3.jpg

TX

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Gunner

May 26, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hi can anyone please help. I'm Goin out of my mind wit the bald spots that are occuring on my bulldog. He's now 7 n half years old and ive never had anything like this before. I've also been to the vets 3 times for tests and everything comes up clear, can someone pls help me?,

Can anyone help me also how
I put pictures on here to show U???

Gunner

May 26, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hi here is the picture of the bald patche's that are constantly occuring over his body. He has about 15 now an. Some are quite big

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 78

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Does it itch them having seasonal Alepecia? My Boo had a couple small quarter size bare spots and I took her to the vet because she also had been on a somewhat new dog food at which she had been on it for approximately 4wks at that point. Hair was coming out in clumps and doc said it was seasonal and not food related because she was on food to long at this point. She gave antibiotics and shampoo, hair still continued coming out and quarter size bare spots were now the size of saucer plates and again vet said seasonal. Gave her prednisone and said if it doesn't help that I will need to take her to a dermatologist. I noticed baby hairs growing back and less loss of hair however today I noticed a brand new tiny little spot so I am not sure but her is exactly like yours in the pic. I did ask about a skin scraping and she told me No as this was not same symptoms as a mange so time will tell I guess. She has never had this before so I am not sure what I am looking at with a "seasonal" here. I told the vet that it was coming out so fast in clumps that she was going to end up looking like my sisters dog who is a chinese hairless dog. Anyways I hope your dogs hair stops coming out. I still in my opinion believe it has to do with the food because these are the type of symptoms you look for when changing to a food and finding out whether or not it is going to work for your dog or not work for you dog but I'm not a vet she overrides that idea, but a mom to my bully I am really thinking it is food related. Bulldogs are the best educational learning experience a person can get. Straight from their own bully or a community of bully owners lol. Thanks

Staff online

Members online