Ughh!!

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
So I called the vet today and Ruckus' culture was negative for ringworm. At least now I don't have to keep wondering if any of us are going to get it. The Dr. said to keep going with the antibiotics and still use the shampoo. He still has some "spots" but I havn't noticed any new ones. Also, I know this should probably be in the other thread but.. thank all of you for your oppinions on food changes. Today is Ruckus's 3rd day of switching from his crap food to Fromm. I'm going a little slower than need but I though that would be better with the meds. He LOVES the little bit he's getting though. He can't wait for me to feed him and looks for more when he's done. Thank you to all of you ( from Ruckus)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I know I am a little late on this tread, Cadi had spots like that and after a while when I would comb her she would lose hair...lots.... I took her to the vet and she had staf...bad, it took two times on the meds to get over it....vet said all dogs carry it some just never get it. I think it was caused from nerves though too...as she was a very nervous mom. just wanted to add that....

Members online

No members online now.