Help Needed! Bongo is only 49lbs should I increase his food?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm late but agree with Everybully else! He looks perfect! I was just at the Vets and they have that big dog chart on the wall. You know, the one in EVERY Vet's office in the country! Lol..and for English Bulldog they say the weight is between 40 and 50 pounds. And that's full grown! My Jake is 52 and full grown..although I swear he is still filling out a bit!

:D

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is 11 months and 54 lbs on 1.5 cups of Fromm 2x/day and he has a defined waist from the top and a nice tuck up. We play all the time when I am not at work and he gets an hour walk everyday. Every bully is different!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I agree I think they look awesome!! my guys are about 40ish pounds each... BeBe always looks like she can use a few pounds but I have found that I can't feed her two meals a day or her food doesn't get digested then she throws up so she is watched closely and boy of boy Col. fatty pants well is FAT but healthy!!!

Keep up the great job :2thumbs:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
He looks awesome in his Bully sweater. I think his weight is fine. I like the idea of supplementing with probiotic yogurt plus some fruits and veggies. i give Miss Tallulah carrots, bananas, apples, cheese, broccoli, green beans and pro biotic yogurt in moderation as well. If he is eating and pooping and everything looks normal and he has lots of energy then there is nothing to be concerned about. It is far more concerning to feed too much too soon- extra weight can be hard on the joints before full grown.

Members online

No members online now.