Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
the 1st time she took them off, now she accepts them & wears them with pride

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wu2qog.jpg

OMG... that is hilarious!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
i have kind of accepted the tears stains as part of his coloring pattern. Nothing really works. Please let us know of your progress

Doesn't it drive you MAD?
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
I hate it that they look like this.....! :cursing:

Also of note: I don't use "negative energy" when I'm cleaning their faces. I don't want them to hate the wiping and continual new treatments with this or that. I say out loud, "Ahhhh isn't that REFRESHING?" and I use a smiley voice. At the very least, they don't hate to see me coming with the wipes.....:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I say out loud, "Ahhhh isn't that REFRESHING?" and I use a smiley voice. At the very least, they don't hate to see me coming with the wipes.....:D

:laugh: 'smiley face voice'

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm gonna have to try that refreshing line on my babies when I'm wiping wrinkles with the pads which they dislike lol. I'm gonna try the vaseline on the paws and get some socks too! Thanks for the tip...P.S. where do I find socks for them at the pet store???

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Jackson has one eye w/ white fur around it, and the other has brown fur around it. The white eye is constantly wet! His tear stains aren't bad, but it still bothers me. I've been using hydrogen peroxide, but I do have witch hazel at home, so I'll try that. The hydrogen peroxide works OK, but the stains are still there.

Bullymommy55

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Star
How cute that lola wears socks, we as bully moms have to do whatever it takes , right lol. I hate my babys stains, they are so bad and we dont know what else to do with them. Im also going to try the witch hazel, how often can I use this? I Would be so happy to get rid of them!

Members online

No members online now.