Real Name
    Andra
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tiny & Deuce
    Likes (Received)

Default New Bullymama in The Woodlands, Texas

Hi all! I am a first time bullymama and already "in love" with our new boy! We fostered / adopted an "owner surrender" from an English Bulldog Rescue in north Houston and I'm so excited for this adventure!!! We began calling our rescue Tiny Boy and the name stuck!!! When we first met him, he was over 85lbs...but otherwise in good health. SO...not only am I learning how to care for a bully, we are also taking on the challenge of getting some of his "fluff" off...lol! My husband has had a bulldog before and I always said he reminds me of a bully...so here we are! I have already read so many posts here and look forward to learning from everyone's expertise!!!
    -img_0502-jpg
    -img_0511-jpg

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Bullymama in The Woodlands, Texas

oh boy I'm getting a kick out of your 'tiny' boy.... lol Hes just gorgeous and I'm so happy that you were blessed in adopting that sweetheart.. And I'm happy that you found your way here greatest place with the best people to friend, and help out. Such knowledge here I couldn't have done 'bulldog' w/o them!!!! So, welcome from me and my Hankster. He's a turd but I love him

3. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

to EBN! Tiny is a handsome fella' ! So glad you joined-you will love it here!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

5. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Tiny - you and your family are going to love it here, we have TONS articles, and WONDERFUL people with lots of help.

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

7. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Real Name
    Laura
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Apollo
    Likes (Received)

Omgoodness!!! Welcome Tiny and family!! Your boy is absolutely gorgeous!! I just want to love him up!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

9. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buster 2013 - Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 RIP
    Likes (Received)

Whoa!! What a big lad! And welcome to you. We had to get a few lbs off our boy when we adopted him too. It took a while but he is slimmer now.

Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

11. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Titus (Quinky)
    Likes (Received)

Hi there! I am also in The Woodlands and I have a big baby boy named Titus (Quinky). I just had to place my little baby girl 1 yr old bully with North Houston Bulldog Rescue and I can't say enough about their efficiency and caring. I could not keep her, Emily, due to the fact that Titus just could not share me AT ALL. They would fight pretty violently so I had to make the decision to rehome her. I just got a text last night that a couple wants to keep her and give her a forever home. I have been praying for someone loving to take her all week but when it became official I'm having many tears. I feel like I dumped a child on someone's doorstep! But, anyway, this is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. Lots of great info for first time owners! Just had to say hi from The Woodlands!

13. Likes 1Chumly, Hankster, Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

little big guy. Tiny is a cutie. Like mentioned, lots to read in here. You will find as said tons on how to feed your furball so he can shed a few pounds. Baby steps! You just rescued him.

15. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinquin View Post
    Hi there! I am also in The Woodlands and I have a big baby boy named Titus (Quinky). I just had to place my little baby girl 1 yr old bully with North Houston Bulldog Rescue and I can't say enough about their efficiency and caring. I could not keep her, Emily, due to the fact that Titus just could not share me AT ALL. They would fight pretty violently so I had to make the decision to rehome her. I just got a text last night that a couple wants to keep her and give her a forever home. I have been praying for someone loving to take her all week but when it became official I'm having many tears. I feel like I dumped a child on someone's doorstep! But, anyway, this is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. Lots of great info for first time owners! Just had to say hi from The Woodlands!
    to you to Titus... start a new post so we can answer you only or it's going to confuse us. And please, you DID NOT dump a child on a doorstep. You did what you had to. We are not here to judge anyone! Again welcome!!!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Admurphy3030 View Post
    Hi all! I am a first time bullymama and already "in love" with our new boy! We fostered / adopted an "owner surrender" from an English Bulldog Rescue in north Houston and I'm so excited for this adventure!!! We began calling our rescue Tiny Boy and the name stuck!!! When we first met him, he was over 85lbs...but otherwise in good health. SO...not only am I learning how to care for a bully, we are also taking on the challenge of getting some of his "fluff" off...lol! My husband has had a bulldog before and I always said he reminds me of a bully...so here we are! I have already read so many posts here and look forward to learning from everyone's expertise!!!
    -img_0502-jpg
    -img_0511-jpg
    Welcome to EBN Tiny...Jewel and Bentley say hello.

18. Likes Admurphy3030, Marnie liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

to EBN... your Tiny Boy is absolutely adorable!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

20. Likes Admurphy3030 liked this post
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buster 2013 - Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 RIP
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinquin View Post
    Welcome! Yes please do start a new post, we would love to hear all about Titus but so sorry you had to give Emily up. Don't forget to include pictures, we love pictures!!!

Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads