Lolathebulldog55

May 15, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi! I'm Heather, and I have a 10 week old English bulldog. Her name is Lola. She has been wonderful even with of course some expected puppy biting and potty training. I have wanted an English bulldog since I was a child and my husband surprised me for Mother's Day. I take her everywhere with me, including work every day. She is definitely my 3rd child. We have an 8 month old and 3 year old human child lol. I'm so excited to be a part of this group so I can learn from people who have experience caring for bulldogs since this is our first!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome to you and Lola! I have a 4 year old French Bulldog, an almost 13 week old Bulldog and a 19 year old son. The dogs are definitely my babies!

We would love to see some pictures of Lola!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WELCOME Heather and Lola!! I love that you take her with you! I've done the same with Joey and she is the BEST errand running friend EVER! You will love it here!! We require just one thing....PHOTOS :) A ton of of photos :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations on your new baby!

:pics:

:welcome3: to EBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.