Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That is really awesome that everyone has embraced the newest member of your pack! It's GREAT that your anxiety hasn't flared up. Our bullies feel our emotions I think. So in tune with us and maybe Ms. Pots sensed you needed her as much as she needed you :)

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:welcome3:to you and pepper potts, she looks like and sounds like she settled right in with your family, it is funny how sometimes doggies and humans find each other, such a great story, look forward to hearing and seeing more pics.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:EBNwelcome: I am sorry I am late to welcome you, since you already have 40 posts! :yikes: I hope you can forgive me! Love reading the story of Pepper Potts and her name is absolutely marvelous!

OP
clightfoot

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
:EBNwelcome: I am sorry I am late to welcome you, since you already have 40 posts! :yikes: I hope you can forgive me! Love reading the story of Pepper Potts and her name is absolutely marvelous!

Yeah, I'm a little on the obsessive side. I dunno, I can't help it. Loving my bully girl. (Hubs already got me a bumper sticker that says "I love my bulldog"! thanks for the welcome though.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Welcome! Love your story! I can't imagine how you didn't end up with a dog sooner considering your job!!! I would have had 20 lol! Then again, it must have been meant that way huh! This is a great place so welcome again!

OP
clightfoot

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
Welcome! Love your story! I can't imagine how you didn't end up with a dog sooner considering your job!!! I would have had 20 lol! Then again, it must have been meant that way huh! This is a great place so welcome again!

Most ACOs I know have SO many dogs! I've been very careful to not do that. I tend to get an animal that is very special to me, so that I don't end up overwhelmed! I only want to take on what I can handle!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
So sorry I am late....not sure how I missed tour post :(. Welcome to EBN!!! So happy you joined! Pepper is a cutie and I loved reading your story :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.