RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi, my name is Billy and I've been reading articles and whatnot in this forum for about a year .There is a lot of good info on here about bulldogs and that's why I decided to finally join. I've had my boy Dozer for 2 years now and this site has been very helpful. Dozer is a 4 year old neutered male and a dream come true for me. I had always wanted a bulldog but never could really afford one, then 2 years ago a lady that works with my wife mentioned that her son may be giving his bulldog up to a good home, I couldn't believe it. The lady's son had a newborn that needed some extra attention and they just weren't able to give Dozer the care that he needed. After meeting with the young couple and Dozer they gave him to me and my wife as we are "dog people" and they knew he was going to a good home. Dozer bonded with us almost immediately. He's been a lot of work but I love every minute of it. Thanks for this site, the info on here has been invaluable.

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Members online

No members online now.