Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to here but not to bulldogs:)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Indy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New to here but not to bulldogs:)

Thank you all it means alot! And once the virus is completely gone her and i are going shopping! And @ChanelnBrutus they are usually on either science diet or beneful. If there is a good brand for bulldogs let me know. Tank let's me know if he doesn't like it anyway that's why we have 2a big bags just sitting in our pantry haha

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the family. Your babies are beautiful and obviously soiled add all bullies should be. Your kids are both perfect looking. In fact she may be small but she looks much broader than my little miila. I got miila at just over s year old and it is obvious she was not feed good food when growing cuz she is thin. Miila weighs in at 35 pounds to but has that longer body type with the big bootie wiggle. As for foods, we have a recommended foods list on the home page. A lot of us here feed Fromm grain free. My pups love it. I am in process of switching to earthborn now but not because I WA not happy with from only for miila to see if I can work on her allergies some. you can find great foods at petflow.com and they ship free. Best thing for a mom of 2 toddlers cuz going to a store to buy it isn't easy with babies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cooper11

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...g-Food-Ratings

Here is a list of the top dog foods EBN recommends... You would be surprised what a good dog food does for a bully! I just switched to the 4 star fromm for Cooper because he was throwing up and I believe he has an allergy to grain.... SO once on the fromm (grain free) he has been doing great. He is as white as can be too....he use to have tears stains and redness in his face and just by finding the right food no more tears stains as Cali Jenn mentioed petflow...you can order most of these kinds on there.... Science Diet is not a popular bully food on here.... I am sure many will tell you to switch because science diet has changed so much and isn't as good for bullies.... but if its working for you and your bullies are doing good on what they are eating now I wouldn't change!

@AlexisVictoria

Bulldog Vet in Training LaurenA's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rook
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! You have two very gorgeous bullies! So sorry you had to go through all of that with Indy, but so glad that she had you to take care of her and not the nut who owned her before!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Lexi,Tank,and Indy! It's so great that Indy has such a caring bully mom to nurse her back to health I love Tanks beautiful red brindle color, he is so handsome! Bullies come in lots of builds and sizes, Indy looks fine to me, in fact, her head is bigger than my girls and she is almost two, your girl still has time to fill out! Please check out the link that @ Cooper11 sent you, feeding your dogs a four star dog food can save you money from vet bills! =)
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisVictoria View Post
    Thank you all it means alot! And once the virus is completely gone her and i are going shopping! And @ChanelnBrutus they are usually on either science diet or beneful. If there is a good brand for bulldogs let me know. Tank let's me know if he doesn't like it anyway that's why we have 2a big bags just sitting in our pantry haha
    Sorry took so long to get back to you! You got some great advice from @cali~jenn regarding food...Check out the food reccomendation...As far as Science Diet and Beneful there is much better food out there...I currently feed Fromm Beef Frittata Grain Free...I learned on this site that it all starts with a healthy diet...If you havent checked it out yet def do so and llet me know if you need anything else...More pics too of those adorable babies..
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Indy
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all for the food advice! I ordered a sm.all bag of fromm. Hopefully they like it! Tank is finally warming up to indy and wont let her out of his sight! -2012-04-17_15-19-15_212-jpg

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brandon
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the Family ... Btw we check everyone out lol-dog-piss-jpg
    Brandon chilling wit daddy !

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Indy
    Likes (Received)

Hahah oh that's great! Thank you

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

hi! sorry was out of town so i just wanted to say welcome! and i think your bullies are cute we have a bully around the same age, Lola, just turned 1 on april 6. she's just hitting 40 lbs, and has yet to broaden out, but it's coming

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry I'm late ..... to all of you!!!!

I'm probably just going to repeat everything that has already been said. I would say that those 8lbs will come back on once Indy is finally over the Parvo. Poor little girl!!! Maggie is one of the small bulldogs that you've heard mention on here already ... she bounces around the 35 - 36lb mark. So if Indy was 40lb when we got her then I think you can expect her to reach that weight again and possibly just a little more ...

I'm so glad that you have already ordered some Fromm ... which flavour did you get. Most on here use the 4* range which you can interchange between the different flavours. My favorite is the Beef Frittata mainly because it's not just grain free but also chicken free and although Daddy and Linus do well on everything that's the one that Maggie reacts to the best!!!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hello and welcome to the site..... your babies are beautiful
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads