Worried

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with the dogs, finals, and house buying. The guy who was doing the breeding was shut down and all of his dogs taken. Yay! A friend of mine stepped in to work with the pup because of his aggression, I was too afraid to have him near my kids after seeing his reactions to things. BUT, I did end up with a litter mate of his. She's 4 months old and apparently the guy was keeping her for breeding purposes. We named her Karma. She was in bad shape as well but she has an amazing personality. I'll try to get some pics up later today.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I'm so glad you took them in we need more people in this world like you. I know how you feel I rescued grace she a Staffordshire bull terrier when we got her she was 6 months an the vet said she looked 8weeks old that how stunted her growth was she had no hair puss pimples that were as big as my pinky all over her body. They left her in a cage with her brother's an sisters for the whole 6 months the cage was full of pee an :poo: I was supposed to get her when she was 8weeks then he tells me his 10 year old daughter wants her well 6 months later I got a call "come get her I can't take care of her" well if I would have gotten her when I wanted she would have hair no skin problems. These f@&%ing people make me crazy I wish we can do to them what they did to the dogs. Good luck with everything.

Members online

No members online now.