Alkaline water pitcher that anyone can suggest?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This is for me, and if its good for him, Hank can have some too ;) But this is generally for me. Any suggestions?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
This is for me, and if its good for him, Hank can have some too ;) But this is generally for me. Any suggestions?

I like the Santevia...but thatā€™s me. Best way to figure out stuff like your question is go on amazon and read the PEOPLES comments. Donā€™t read the first 5 comments as often I noticed itā€™s people pushing the product. But read the ones with less stars, the replies to the comments are great too.

https://10bestranked.com/alkaline-water-pitchers/

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I like the Santevia...but thatā€™s me. Best way to figure out stuff like your question is go on amazon and read the PEOPLES comments. Donā€™t read the first 5 comments as often I noticed itā€™s people pushing the product. But read the ones with less stars, the replies to the comments are great too.

https://10bestranked.com/alkaline-water-pitchers/

Thank you !!! it was between that and the EHM and i had already ordered the EHM. but!!!!!!!! im still thinking i would rather the smaller capacity and this one filters more with less expensive refills. hum..... thanks :)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahahah,,, update,,, i switched my order.. lol i went with the santevia as the replacement filters come at better price and i like the smaller pitcher. The other was rated best for FAMILY and im often a family of one (plus Hank haha) so I'd rather (though i drink lots) not have water sit around. So thanks, ya helped a lot as always ;) plus!!!!!! i'll get it on sunday and its a better travel size ( i go back and forth weekly to my hubs)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahhaha guess what!! i just ordered the other one again....... possibly one for each house!!! lol i have problems for sure! and i do have another question........ would this also be good for hank? I was thinking it would be good to have one 'up there' for our water and then i dont have to take back and forth. Anyway, im NUTS! but still happy im getting both.. Dont remember what was different about the EHM but i did want so got...

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I use the Aquasana countertop drinking water system to filter water I give my dog and for the water kefir. https://www.amazon.com/Aquasana-Countertop-Drinking-Filter-System/dp/B005V08722/ref=sr_1_8?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1538966159&sr=1-8&keywords=aquasana+water+filter I used to use a cheap one that would fit a standard 10 inch solid carbon filter but as I age I don't appreciate wrestling with changing the filter, and it's easier to do on the Aquasana.

Thats pretty darn cool! so do I :) Have for years and years! probably started when they did ;) Very happy with it and have "water for life' or whatever its called. I do the whole thing through the company which is really nice people as well. I am now though putting THAT water through an ionizer alkalize thing to up the ph for me. (but not Hank on the alkaline water.. I think he needs all the acid to kill whatever with the raw food. ) but thats another story ;)

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.