Real Name
    Stephanie
    Country
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: enough loss

This is just heart breaking. My condolences to you & your family. On the bright side now you have your dad, JDAM, and Levi watching over you and having a ball playing together. Prayers and lots of love coming your way

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Im so sorry for your and your family loss -i will pray for your grandson ,i know that my words wont bring you any peace or comfort -but we all thinking of you and your family in this difficult time x
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

Shy & Lilly

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wvlady1965 View Post
    This really isn't about bulldogs, just needing to let out some sorrow, anger, and disbelief. Earlier this year, April 1, I lost my dad to cancer. Then 2 weeks ago I lost my beloved bulldog JDAM. The hardest of all, Friday the 16th, I lost my first and only grandson. He was born July 3rd and had been sent to a childrens hopital twice in 3 weeks. When that hospital finally admitted not knowing what was wrong sent to another hospital. By that time he had contracted a terrible infection called pseudomonas. It's not something he was born with but contracted it from unclean conditions in a hospital. The infection is so bad that adults have a hard time surviving it much less a baby. It started shutting down all his organs to the point we had to have the machines shut off because he had suffered severe brain damage from multiple strokes from his heart trying to work to hard. Lastly, his kidneys shut down and dialysis wouldn't take. We got news today of the autopsy results and what his original problem was he was not getting adequate blood flow to his colon so it was dying off slowly. He could have survived if caught the first hospital trip. We are laying him to rest tomorrow and with the help of God, my son and his gf will have the strength to get through it along with the rest of us. Levi is now my little angel in heaven and he will be missed but never ever forgotten. Please, if you are religious,,,say a prayer for my family. We have had enough loss in the past 4 months.
    My sincerest prayers go out to you. I will light a candle for your dear Levi, JDAM and dad.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    united states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Paisley
    Likes (Received)

I am glad you reached out to all of us. Sometimes talking to others can give relief and that's what we are hear for. GOD will get you all through this storm he always does, it's just not on our timing. Being in the fallen world we live in pain is so abundant.......but we have GOD for these times. I pray for your family.

Potty Trainer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
    Likes (Received)

thank you so much....I have tried being so strong for my son and his gf that I haven't grieved myself. It helps to talk about it even though it's through email.

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Sorry I am so late in sending my condolences to you, your son and his girlfriend I am a grandmother myself and I can only imagine how you feel. Sending prayers and hugs to get through this very difficult time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

May GOD be with you. I am so sorry. I just saw your post and cry for you. No words can really help, but just know that you are not alone with prayers that are being said for you and your family. So sad for your recent multiple losses.

Doggie Boutique Owner FORDE'SMOM's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Forde
    Likes (Received)

(((((( WVLADY ))))))) you and your family are in my thougths and prayers.......i can't imagine the heartache you are going through, one loss is more than a person should have to endure but what you have experienced there are not words..... hugsssssssssss....glenna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads