Mr. Wrinkles is in the house

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello to everyone hope ya all doing good as well as ya EBs just want to say thanks for all the love and support and the wait was definitely a long one but heā€™s finally HOME where he belongs also heā€™s been doing real good with the potty training he went out last night around 11:00 PM and once again I over sleep but surprisingly when I got up at 5:00 AM he did not go potty in his crate I took him right outside and he did his business [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FANTASTIC!!!!!! That is awesome!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeh Iā€™ve definitely considered that already wanna just first show him how to go outside then I figure Iā€™ll work and the pads my only concern know is that he be able to make it up and down the steps of my home I fell with the right training he will be able to just hope that it works because I can not keep carrying him up and down the steps especially as he gets older and starts to weigh more I looked on YouTube to see if there are any videos on EB going up and down stairs but thereā€™s not really much out there so gonna just keep my fingers crossed .

Up .. lire him with treats. Down, carry as long as you can it is best for bone development

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Up .. lire him with treats. Down, carry as long as you can it is best for bone development

Iā€™m trying he comes up the steps in the front of building but when it comes to inside steps heā€™s tryā€™s but heā€™s just unable too Iā€™m hiring the taller he gets the better it will be he still kinda short lol also the steps in my building really have no grip like the cement ones out front the inside are like a marble slippery surface so Iā€™ll keep trying and Iā€™ll keep carrying him as long as I can

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Fine to let him try as long as you are VERY close by to catch him if he slips. BTW, he's got a perfect little Stinger!

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Fine to let him try as long as you are VERY close by to catch him if he slips. BTW, he's got a perfect little Stinger!

Definitely will stay close to him also STINGER??

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Hey guys any of ya live in the NY area ??

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Definitely will stay close to him also STINGER??

Yes, a stinger...like bee stinger. We call a tail that sticks out 2-4ā€ and comes to a point, a stinger. Thatā€™s the best tail going for a bulldog, IMO. No pocket to clean, no problem with ingrowth. Just a cute little stinger.

OP
Nelson318

Nelson318

Sep 19, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. wrinkles
Yes, a stinger...like bee stinger. We call a tail that sticks out 2-4ā€ and comes to a point, a stinger. Thatā€™s the best tail going for a bulldog, IMO. No pocket to clean, no problem with ingrowth. Just a cute little stinger.

Ohhhhh lol that was one of the reason I choose him from the litter among other things

Members online

No members online now.