Insane? I talk to my bully like a human!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Uh... They are not human???

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I can NEVER, EVER let my boys see this thread. It will just confirm for them what they already think they know, that I am a "crazy bully" person and so are all of you :crazy: I have never been happier to be part of any "club" like I am this one... yeah! and yes of course I talk to Dublin...:p

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
@LolasPuppet I guess that's OK as long as you don't respond to her. And yes, I know someone who made a facebook page for her cat, posts as her cat, then responds to the post that her cat makes from her own facebook account. I think that may be bordering on insane, especially when she replies to herself as the cat LOL
Haha, that's a bit ... much. :) Writing as your animal is mostly just having some quick harmless fun ... but if you start responding to yourself, the alarms should go off, haha.

Btw., I know someone who posts as 2 dogs, and these dogs then talk to each other. :)
@LolasPuppet. You need to join our sister forum Pets can talk too! Nobody there will think you are crazy for talking as your pet. ;) and it won't take long to recognize some of the "regulars".
Haha, better not. I'm probably going to stop soon. I don't laugh as much writing as Lola as I did in the beginning. :) It was fun ... for a while. (well it still is, haha)
I am going to continue to post as her in Instagram captions ... but only captions. :)

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Mia will start whining, (which she does all the time) and I will start whining back. We can go on and on with it too. She cocks her head when I respond and then makes a similar noise... It's too funny

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
oh definitely...!! all... the... time!! they listen better than my daughters.... They do have their own facebook account.. and they communicate with everyone that way! <3

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I'm Guilty too I talk to Ftse as if he is going to answer me too, but he does in his own way.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am so glad Im not the only crazy bully person! I know she can pick up on my emotions from my voice and I think she likes knowing she is so loved. I am at home all week by myself while my husband travels for work, I also have 2 girls and they are starting to grow up and they dont depend on me like they did as babies so I talk to Lola because she is so loyal and is always eager to hear what I have to say! I should set up Lola a facebook account so I can quit making people crazy with all the pics I post of Lola but hey if they dont like seeing pics of my dog they dont need to be on my facebook!:p I have joined pets can talk facebook page but I need to post more!

Members online

No members online now.