Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Calling all Fromms feeders!

June was on the Fromm puppy before we switched her to Beef Frittata. She has been eating the Surf and Turf for a few months and we just bought a bag of the Game Bird flavor. She also likes Pork and Peas

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

@ddnene I don't put anything in chums mouth that doesn't go in mine first lol!

Country
    us
    Bulldog(s) Names
    london
    Likes (Received)

hi
    i feed my dogs avo derm and things have been great. i found a dog food list on the sit somewhere. i have always stuck with one food at a time so im not sure if it really matters if you keep changing. You should know with in a week or 2 if it is the right one. Good luck

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by london View Post
    hi
    i feed my dogs avo derm and things have been great. i found a dog food list on the sit somewhere. i have always stuck with one food at a time so im not sure if it really matters if you keep changing. You should know with in a week or 2 if it is the right one. Good luck
    Agreed 100%

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Allie
    Likes (Received)

I made the trek to the "local" stores that were listed on the Fromm's website. One didn't have very good customer service, and the girl seemed annoyed when I asked her prices, but the other was fantastic. I ended up getting a 15lb bag of the pork & peas so I could go ahead and get them switching over, and she also gave me samples of the other kinds along with a free can of their shredded pork. They said they could order in the lamb & lentil for me, that they have a buy 12 get one free program, and could possibly even deliver!

My picky eater seemed to like it okay, but he has a tendency to eat something for a few days then go on a hunger strike. Allie and my other 2 frenchies are pretty much food vacuums, so I really like the smaller kibble size of the Fromms.

I'm just happy to start getting them switched. I'm planning on switching them a little quicker than I normally do (5-7 days instead of my normal 1-2 weeks) since they are having such issues, and I figured I'll pick up some plain yogurt this weekend to help. I also have a dried pumpkin and apple fiber powder that I can add to their food.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dunky View Post
    I made the trek to the "local" stores that were listed on the Fromm's website. One didn't have very good customer service, and the girl seemed annoyed when I asked her prices, but the other was fantastic. I ended up getting a 15lb bag of the pork & peas so I could go ahead and get them switching over, and she also gave me samples of the other kinds along with a free can of their shredded pork. They said they could order in the lamb & lentil for me, that they have a buy 12 get one free program, and could possibly even deliver!

My picky eater seemed to like it okay, but he has a tendency to eat something for a few days then go on a hunger strike. Allie and my other 2 frenchies are pretty much food vacuums, so I really like the smaller kibble size of the Fromms.

I'm just happy to start getting them switched. I'm planning on switching them a little quicker than I normally do (5-7 days instead of my normal 1-2 weeks) since they are having such issues, and I figured I'll pick up some plain yogurt this weekend to help. I also have a dried pumpkin and apple fiber powder that I can add to their food.

great plan! Best of luck... my teo are also vacuums so the little kibble is a real plus! the lamb/lentil are little itty bitty shapes of lamb -- kinda cute
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Doggie Boutique Owner FORDE'SMOM's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Forde
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I've tried so many foods but always go back to Fromm. My favorites are beef frittata and the new lamb and lentil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lamb and lentil...hmmmmmmmmm.....going to check on that

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Allie
    Likes (Received)

So far, so good. Tonight's feeding was 75% fromms and 25% old stuff, and I'm already noticing Allie's face not turning quite so pink after eating. Her stools are also a bit better, but I'm still seeing issues with my Frenchie boy. He's been on 2 weeks of antibiotics this month, so I'm hoping it's just going to take time. I'm also planning on switching them to twice a day feedings, since I've been being a bad mommy and only feeding them once a day since I switched to a job where I have to leave for work at 5am.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So far, so good. Tonight's feeding was 75% fromms and 25% old stuff, and I'm already noticing Allie's face not turning quite so pink after eating. Her stools are also a bit better, but I'm still seeing issues with my Frenchie boy. He's been on 2 weeks of antibiotics this month, so I'm hoping it's just going to take time. I'm also planning on switching them to twice a day feedings, since I've been being a bad mommy and only feeding them once a day since I switched to a job where I have to leave for work at 5am.
    Great news, twice a day feedings are so go for their blood sugar and metabolism as well as potty timing, hope you start seeing improvement with your Frenchie too

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Allie
    Likes (Received)

Just wanted to update, Allie's feet are healing up and her eyes/ears are doing better too! Still fighting some tummy issues in the Frenchie, but I think it'll take him a while to even out. They all think they are extra spoiled getting fed breakfast, but Allie really didn't want to get up earlier today so I had time to feed them lol.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Just wanted to update, Allie's feet are healing up and her eyes/ears are doing better too! Still fighting some tummy issues in the Frenchie, but I think it'll take him a while to even out. They all think they are extra spoiled getting fed breakfast, but Allie really didn't want to get up earlier today so I had time to feed them lol.
    FANTASTIC!!!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Izzy does wonderful on Fromm Beef Fritatta and I also order from petflow.com (free shipping)!

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads