new member, First Post NEED SOME HELP PLEASE LOL!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it sounds like the fromm pork and peas is a pretty successful food as well but im trying to stay away from the potatoes for now just to see. think im going to try the NVI LID line not sure what flavor just yet. I fed him cooked lean ground pork this morning and a couple hours later he had bad cannon butt. not sure if that was the porks doing or the chicken from the day before. I don't know how fast dogs digestive systems are. fed him some cooked pork again just now but half the amount and added some pure pumpkin to see if that helps. I feel soo bad for him :( . he is playing and seems to be normal tho.

Not sure if you know, but Fromm Pork and Peas has no white potatoe and thw sweet potato is low on the ingredient list

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I hope everything is working out your Frankie is handsome!! Love those pics! Food is a journey we all have taken and some of us still on. I just started giving Sheldon 4Health Turkey and he doesn't like game bird so next time I will go back to beef. Funny thing about our babies they tend to be OCD things that don't normally bother a dog does our babies which endears them to us even more. I hope everything is going well and you find the right food sooner rather than later. Welcome to EBN!!!

jacquik

Feb 1, 2013
Country
Cape Cod MA
Bulldog(s) Names
harley and caesar
I have 2 bullies about a year old and any time they have the runs our vet has them go on a bland diet of hamburger and white rice for a few days... the trick is to slowly start adding the kibble back into their bland diet over a period of days. He suggests hamburger because he's seen so many bullies w/ allergies to chicken. I switched to Fromm pork and peas a few months ago and everything has been great. They were on the Fromm duck and sweet potato for a month before that but they were really gassy so I switched and now no more gas.

OP
Frankie4298

Frankie4298

Jan 25, 2014
Windsor Ontario Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie
thanks for all the replies, Frankie seems to be feeling better. Been on a bland diet for a couple days now and he had a somewhat solid stool today since ive been putting some pumpkin in his food. im slowly going to add in some of the natures variety low ingredient diet lamb kibble and see how that goes.

Members online

No members online now.