Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions please!

Bully's Bikes and Books! Zoey1974's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Opinions please!

Thank you Twice. I think I can finally rest easy knowing I am doing the right thing. I think Zoey is sick to death of me fretting and fussing over her. I made up a batch to last 2 weeks the other day. Do you think that is too long to feed the same thing? Should I do something different each day or just switch every few weeks? I am adding some yogurt or cottage cheese each day to mix it up. And she loves bananas and apples for dessert. I am feeding 1 cup 3 times a day, but she acts like she is starving?!? Do you think that is because she loves it so much or is really hungry? She has put on a few pounds since I got her. I can't thank you all enough for your help and support!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

@Zoey1974 i was wondering how it was going and if you want to ask twice a question then you can just tag her like this @Twice and it will be underlined and she will be notified and can come here and answer your question.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Bully's Bikes and Books! Zoey1974's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey
    Likes (Received)

Ahhhh I see! I didn't realize I needed to do that to ask someone specifically. I really will learn this all!! It is actually going very good. She loves the food. She acts starving though at 1 cup 3 times a day. Is she being Miss Piggy or really hungry I wonder? Going to spend Monday in the kitchen with the next recipe. I am definitely sticking with home cooking!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey1974 View Post
    Ahhhh I see! I didn't realize I needed to do that to ask someone specifically. I really will learn this all!! It is actually going very good. She loves the food. She acts starving though at 1 cup 3 times a day. Is she being Miss Piggy or really hungry I wonder? Going to spend Monday in the kitchen with the next recipe. I am definitely sticking with home cooking!!
    you can also tag someone like this at the bottom of the persons post it says reply with qoute. click on that then type what you want at the bottom. i cup 3 times a day sounds like alot. the tale will be if they lose weight or gain weight. if not then it ok if so then cut back and you get the idea. im waiting on the next recipe for dinner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads