My heart still aches

frankie

Mar 14, 2013
San Clemente, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie
My gosh, you have been to hell and back. Know that you absolutely did the right thing NO QUESTION about that! I know how hard this is. Especially because our fur babies do not hurt us intentionally and their love is unconditional unlike our partners. I have also recently lost my dad and know how painful that is. All I can say is allow yourself to mourn and cry for your loss. It hurts, its SUCKS, but the sun will still come up tomorrow and its a new day. Love your fur baby you still have physically here with you, they need the love as well. I hope that you find peace in your heart soon! :pray2:

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
So sorry for your loss and difficulties over the last several weeks. Know in your heart that you made the best decision in letting her go. She is no longer suffering. Keep those memories in your heart and keep your chin up.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
When my boxer Gracie was hit by a car and died the next day, I too was a basketcase. I went to work and would just start balling for no reason. I too am an incontrol person and would be so ashamed of myself for allowing my emotions to show. One time my boss said, after her dog was hit by a car and lived, that her dog cost so much money she was happy he lived and it was a good investment. I lost it. Thank God I don't work for her anymore.

I hope all of you had a nice Easter, I know its hard for some of you because the wounds are still fresh. This is a great community, here for each other.

Staff online

Members online