megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
They sure do know how to!
Bella only goes out Without the leash if she's going for a ride in the car, otherwise you have to have one on because she does not listen when you call her name until she is good and ready.
She is a great car rider though. He has been going back-and-forth to Florida with me for the last few months to visit my parents, it's only about a 4 1/2 hour ride, but she is great in the car .
She even uses the armrest! LOL
View attachment 107364

Her eyes are soooo pretty! Fran does good in the car too. She commutes 40 mins to and from work with my everyday.. she did somehow put my car in neutral at a red light yesterday.

I have a corner house so she's usually good about just sniffing in the grass or driveway.. She just goes and digs in the mulch and I wasn't paying attention for maybe two minutes and she was GONE.

She can be a little piglet who only moves when she wants to!! They're so funny like that! The worst is at work when she cries for a pee so I take her out she just flops in the grass and won't move for ten minutes lolololol like uh I have work to do FRAN !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
They sure do know how to!
Bella only goes out Without the leash if she's going for a ride in the car, otherwise you have to have one on because she does not listen when you call her name until she is good and ready.
She is a great car rider though. He has been going back-and-forth to Florida with me for the last few months to visit my parents, it's only about a 4 1/2 hour ride, but she is great in the car .
She even uses the armrest! LOL
View attachment 107364

"Hi mom I'm the boss.. thanks"

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)

"Hi mom I'm the boss.. thanks"

I love her name!! I couldn't think of many good girl puppy names. Lots of boy ones though.
That's awesome that you can bring her to work with you. That would be the perfect job! What do you do ?

Bell likes to stand on the middle console (of which she is getting to big to do) and sometimes likes to try and crawl in my lap.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMg6CBW3q4
I don't think I knew I could love a dog so much! Lol. She is our first EBD. Kind of want another! Lol

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I love her name!! I couldn't think of many good girl puppy names. Lots of boy ones though.
That's awesome that you can bring her to work with you. That would be the perfect job! What do you do ?

Bell likes to stand on the middle console (of which she is getting to big to do) and sometimes likes to try and crawl in my lap.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMg6CBW3q4
I don't think I knew I could love a dog so much! Lol. She is our first EBD. Kind of want another! Lol

We originally planned on getting a boy and naming him Fred. When my husband went to see the dogs and realized the girl was who he wanted he kind of just blurted out Francesca and I was like YES! That's it!

I'm an accounting clerk, our owner is a dog person so he cut me some slack.. thank goodness. It's a pain in the *** sometimes. I have 3 kids too so work was like my escape lol not anymore with franny pants tagging along.

This is my first dog ever. I had no desire for a dog and my husband really wanted one so I gave in.. with that being said she has completely made my icy heart grow three sizes because I just unconditionally love her sooo sooo much. We also plan on getting another once she's full grown!! Instant dog person.. just add bulldog lolololol

115c1a6e7a0ee65da8a61add867430f3.jpg

Princess is currently taking her afternoon nap. Ya know because she just does so much at work [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We originally planned on getting a boy and naming him Fred. When my husband went to see the dogs and realized the girl was who he wanted he kind of just blurted out Francesca and I was like YES! That's it!

I'm an accounting clerk, our owner is a dog person so he cut me some slack.. thank goodness. It's a pain in the *** sometimes. I have 3 kids too so work was like my escape lol not anymore with franny pants tagging along.

This is my first dog ever. I had no desire for a dog and my husband really wanted one so I gave in.. with that being said she has completely made my icy heart grow three sizes because I just unconditionally love her sooo sooo much. We also plan on getting another once she's full grown!! Instant dog person.. just add bulldog lolololol

115c1a6e7a0ee65da8a61add867430f3.jpg

Princess is currently taking her afternoon nap. Ya know because she just does so much at work [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She is absolutely adorable!!

We have always had dogs! Just German Shepards and boxers mostly and Pitt bulls recently.
Hubby always wanted and EBD. I didn't! Lol. What was I thinking!! :/.
IMG_7076.JPG
Our current pack! Lol

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
She is absolutely adorable!!

We have always had dogs! Just German Shepards and boxers mostly and Pitt bulls recently.
Hubby always wanted and EBD. I didn't! Lol. What was I thinking!! :/.
View attachment 107365
Our current pack! Lol

Here's mine !

959c650e4daa57013f5c33ee44a532b5.png

Oh and here's fran currently on one of her "potty breaks"

6b4ae00a5b6856a328d5ddc176271ab9.jpg

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's mine !

959c650e4daa57013f5c33ee44a532b5.png

Oh and here's fran currently on one of her "potty breaks"

6b4ae00a5b6856a328d5ddc176271ab9.jpg

Awe what an adorable pack you have! How old are they? My youngest will be 21 next month. I also have two boys and a girl.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe what an adorable pack you have! How old are they? My youngest will be 21 next month. I also have two boys and a girl.

Blondie is 9 going on 10, brownie is 8 and our girl just turned 5 . Christian timmy and Brooke [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] they're the best. Fran is super attached to brookie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
lol. Lol. It is always out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
lol. Lol. It is always out lol

A friend of mine says that she thinks that most Bulldogs don't start out with their underbites and tongues out because no one would want them. She says by the time they are sticking out you are already in love with them! Lol.......
Well I am definitely in love with her!!
IMG_3528.JPG
Bella at 8 weeks! (No tongue/teeth)
IMG_7261.JPG
Bella at 8 months! There might be some truth to that!! lol
Just kidding LOVE her either way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'd still be in love at 8 weeks tongue or not

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'd still be in love at 8 weeks tongue or not

I think she meant they are cute when they are young and get uglier! Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
LMBO!!!!!! what a funny thing to say to a bulldog mom!!!! or dad!!! lolol True, We think they're beautiful no matter what, they just ARE ;) ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and special cute when pups :)

Members online

No members online now.