Why are paws this color...?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@Jzepeda87 nutro is not good food but if your buying it then the ultra is the one to get. it is better than the other two and petco has it in their better dog food section. last time i looked it had menadione in it which is a synthetic vit k which is frowned upon in dog food. there is a debate about it. [MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] yeast is a fungus as has been stated so any of the over the counter athletes foot or jock itch remedies should work. you can also use cream lady yeast meds to. i use tolnaftate on sarah and have used clotrimazole. i have lately started putting lotrimin powder on her paws to keep the moisture out from between her toes. also if itching hydrocortisone will work to relieve it. but until you find out why its there whether food or environmental you will have a battle on your hands getting rid of it. also remember it loves moisture.

Last edited:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Orion loves stinky so!! That is adorable! My dogs haven't developed a love like that for any toy, I wish they would. It would give me some comfort when I'm at work, if they had their toy..