OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Her scarf! Stop It! She looks like a little nugget to me in the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Lol....
I crochet so...... she has many scarves!!
IMG_9292.JPGIMG_9307.JPG
Actually have friend in Ringwood NJ whose has a grooming business and she had asked me to send some up to her.
IMG_9569.JPGIMG_0281.jpgIMG_9617.JPG

I can make one for Frannie!! Lol
I have lots of different colors of yarn.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Fran would eat a turd if it was presented to her [emoji19][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] she eats dryer sheets.... pencils... one time she pooped out a whole sticky hand (these rubber kids toys that are awful and idk how she got a hold of It)

The cat gave it to her.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don't know how you had a plate of any kind of food that close to her without her pouncing on you. My boys would be all over it. Louie will bug no matter what you are eating while Jax will bug for certain things.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't know how you had a plate of any kind of food that close to her without her pouncing on you. My boys would be all over it. Louie will bug no matter what you are eating while Jax will bug for certain things.

She'll sit a close a possible...lol......And just stare. She sometimes will try and lean on nice and slow to get a little taste.
She really doesn't even drool.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
She'll sit a close a possible...lol......And just stare. She sometimes will try and lean on nice and slow to get a little taste.
She really doesn't even drool.

Too funny.

Louie wants a taste of anything and lets it be known. I can't sit on the couch anymore and eat anything because of him. Jax will usually just stare but not be pushy, except if you are eating popcorn! He loves popcorn and will be all up on you waiting for a piece to fall. If you drop a piece on your lap your chest, he will lunge so quickly you don't even know what happened.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Too funny.

Louie wants a taste of anything and lets it be known. I can't sit on the couch anymore and eat anything because of him. Jax will usually just stare but not be pushy, except if you are eating popcorn! He loves popcorn and will be all up on you waiting for a piece to fall. If you drop a piece on your lap your chest, he will lunge so quickly you don't even know what happened.

Lol....
Bella loves popcorn too. I guess she is kind of a polite beggar!! If there is such a thing. Lol. My hubby says she knows how to give that look to get what she wants s.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Psh... eggs mom? These girls like MEAT! Fran loves bacon [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] my husband is always telling me to stop feeding her people food [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

065a29afcce7a42d2c057b35a5d52cdc.jpg

I didnā€™t give her any but here she is hawking me for my pizza

its so cute these hungry stink eye stares they give you, when you eat something! Poor underfed, neglected babies:Di always shout at Tank ā€œStop looking at me like this, I will choke now!ā€ Lovely pic!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
its so cute these hungry stink eye stares they give you, when you eat something! Poor underfed, neglected babies:Di always shout at Tank ā€œStop looking at me like this, I will choke now!ā€ Lovely pic!

Theyā€™re seriously neglected. Itā€™s awful. All i do is work and pay not attention to the baby... [emoji12]

bb2ce05ca5e4bc67d4ddea1ae461c801.jpg

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Too funny.

Fran is the same way! She will sniff and inch her way as close as possible and Iā€™m a push over so i usually let her all up in my personal space. Last night she made It up to the table and got her nose in the cheese sauce for French fries šŸ¤¦šŸ¼*ā™€ļø made the kids laugh.. my hubs on the other hand was not impressed lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Fran is the same way! She will sniff and inch her way as close as possible and Iā€™m a push over so i usually let her all up in my personal space. Last night she made It up to the table and got her nose in the cheese sauce for French fries ����*ā™€ļø made the kids laugh.. my hubs on the other hand was not impressed lol

Louie has figured out to reach. So now when he stands up to the table, he stretches out to reach for the food. When we were baking cookies for Christmas, he managed to knock some off of the table but he didn't even know it so he missed his chance lol.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes, Mom, I can see from the picture of Fran middle section, itā€™s a very neglected baby, so itā€™s time to stop work and feed poor baby:w00t:

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie has figured out to reach. So now when he stands up to the table, he stretches out to reach for the food. When we were baking cookies for Christmas, he managed to knock some off of the table but he didn't even know it so he missed his chance lol.

Omg i had cookies out for santa on my kids table in the kitchen (itā€™s lower to the ground) and Fran ate them ! Two chocolate chip cookies gone and the third one we had to fight to get out of her mouth ! She didnā€™t get sick thank god i was a wreck!

Members online

No members online now.