RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Wally! Hope he's feeling better already???

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
So what's the Wallyword? I hope he's just got a little upset belly and not something worse. Please let us know what's up.
With 6+ bullies, puke is not so uncommon around our house, so we just clean it up and move on. It's rarely anything serious.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Poor WallyGator and his Mama!

Hoping it's upset tummy from allergy drainage
& nothing more. Will check for your update.

Sending big love & praying now. XOXO

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Talked to the vet, and for now we are treating this as an allergic bite/sting of some sort. He keeps rubbing his face on his nose rope, but he won't let me near it... with Ray gone I don't want to risk anymore drama. SO I'm treating him w/benadryl, pepcid (to calm the stomach acid) and a bland diet. Hopefully this will settle his stomach till this dies down... he's only thrown up once today, and it was basically nothing. He's been sleeping most of the day, so I'm hoping this is nothing serious.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers... my nerves are FRIED, so I'm treating myself to apple pie w/vanilla ice cream right now. SCREW the diet... LMAO!!! :lmao:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Your doing the right thing'S ;) enjoy!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Talked to the vet, and for now we are treating this as an allergic bite/sting of some sort. He keeps rubbing his face on his nose rope, but he won't let me near it... with Ray gone I don't want to risk anymore drama. SO I'm treating him w/benadryl, pepcid (to calm the stomach acid) and a bland diet. Hopefully this will settle his stomach till this dies down... he's only thrown up once today, and it was basically nothing. He's been sleeping most of the day, so I'm hoping this is nothing serious.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers... my nerves are FRIED, so I'm treating myself to apple pie w/vanilla ice cream right now. SCREW the diet... LMAO!!! :lmao:

Enjoy that pie/ice cream. You deserve it!

Hope it is just allergies and/or bite reaction...

Hugs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Enjoy that pie/ice cream. You deserve it!

Hope it is just allergies and/or bite reaction...

Hugs!!!

I gave him 1/4cup of sirloin and rice... waited an hour and he was fine, gave him a little more and went outside w/Marcus. Came inside, and he had thrown it all up... UGH!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I gave him 1/4cup of sirloin and rice... waited an hour and he was fine, gave him a little more and went outside w/Marcus. Came inside, and he had thrown it all up... UGH!!!

Damn!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No so sorry to be reading this Tracey. I hope Wally is okay and back to himself soon. It could be so many reasons for him throwing up, maybe just the hot weather, an upset tummy, or virus, hopefully it's nothing serious and it passes. Please keep us posted. Feel better Buddy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 53

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

I would definitely fast him then since he's thrown up again.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Dear Tracey, I hope that it is nothing serious. My Tank also vomited two days ago, 2 times in one day, I was super scared. But now he seems ok. May be it is some doggie virus in the air?.... Wally, please get well soon and make everyone happy!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
And yes, I think Cbrugs is absolutely right, don't push with food, leave him fasted, when he is better, he will beg for food and you give him!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Came inside, and he had thrown it all up... UGH!!!
Time for a fast...I wouldn't feed him again until Friday AM...no more than half his usual serving. If he loses that then it's time for an X-Ray to rule out a blockage. I hate hearing that you guys are going through this...hoping you figure it out soon and get back to normal.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well he slept in the living room last night, and NO vomiting... I just gave him a TINY bit of food to get his pepcid down him. So far so good, but if the vomits anything I'm giving him nothing for the rest of the day. He gets nauseous from the stomach acid build up so it become a double edged sword...

And NOW of course Willow is refusing her food because she smelled the sirloin and rice... I'm SO over these dogs today!!! :rain:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I spoke too soon... he just vomited everything, so fasting is in order. Talking to the vet now, so I think she plans on swinging by to take a look at him.

Members online

No members online now.