Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Willow LOVES them.
:D... You bringing up the subject reminded me to get Lala a couple. They came in yesterday and Lala hasn't seen them yet because it's been too hot to go out and play fetch. She's got some around the house but we can't find them.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:D... You bringing up the subject reminded me to get Lala a couple. They came in yesterday and Lala hasn't seen them yet because it's been too hot to go out and play fetch. She's got some around the house but we can't find them.

Which ones? There are different prices from 10$ - 60$. 60 isnā€™t going to happen lol

BellyRubs

Jun 7, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabelle
No experience with Barkbox but we get our Annabelle the Bullybox every other month. It keeps her toys fresh and theyā€™re only for power chewers. Been impressed as she hasnā€™t destroyed a single one. Now if there was only something to cure the grumpiness....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
No experience with Barkbox but we get our Annabelle the Bullybox every other month. It keeps her toys fresh and theyā€™re only for power chewers. Been impressed as she hasnā€™t destroyed a single one. Now if there was only something to cure the grumpiness....

OH I haven't tried the Bullybox... I need to look into that one...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

I only see bullymake... is it the same?

https://bullymake.com/whats-in-the-box/

I like to know what the treatā€™s ingredients...

BellyRubs

Jun 7, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabelle
I only see bullymake... is it the same?

I like to know what the treatā€™s ingredients...

Yes that is it. Bullymake box not Bullybox. Iā€™m on the road now but when I get home Iā€™ll try to remember to snap a few pictures of the ingredients and post them. We specify grain free to them as our bull is a grain free girl. We give her Fromm grain free treats first so she doesnā€™t eat these much but does seem to enjoy them. We chatted with their customer service online and just told them we wanted an every other month box and they were happy to oblige. Might start to go toys only in the future as our girl has put on a few pounds though thatā€™s my fault. Sheā€™s just so cute I canā€™t help it.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes that is it. Bullymake box not Bullybox. Iā€™m on the road now but when I get home Iā€™ll try to remember to snap a few pictures of the ingredients and post them. We specify grain free to them as our bull is a grain free girl. We give her Fromm grain free treats first so she doesnā€™t eat these much but does seem to enjoy them. We chatted with their customer service online and just told them we wanted an every other month box and they were happy to oblige. Might start to go toys only in the future as our girl has put on a few pounds though thatā€™s my fault. Sheā€™s just so cute I canā€™t help it.

Ahhhh that bully look will sure get them fat if we canā€™t ignore it. Lol. Stay safe on the road !

BellyRubs

Jun 7, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabelle
It took me a few extra days but I did remember! IMG_0155.JPGIMG_0156.JPGIMG_0157.JPG

BellyRubs

Jun 7, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabelle
Each month they send one Nyla type toy and one Kong type toy. Left was month one middle month two and on the right just came the other day. She really loves that tooth. That is the extent of the Bullymake box. Obviously not an advertisement for them but our bull has been happy.

IMG_0158.JPG

Members online

No members online now.