ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just ordered a Super Chewer Barkbox for my crew... I kept getting advertisements for them, and I decided to order ONE box and see how it goes. I've pretty much gotten everything on Amazon, and my local pet stores here that they recommend for STRONG chewers. I'm running out of ideas, although the hubby says it's time to just get car tires and throw them in the yard :rofl:

Has any members purchased these boxes?!! What did you think?!! Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie destroys everything so let me know how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
"although the hubby says it's time to just get car tires and throw them in the yard :rofl:"

He may be correct! I'll bet your lucky if one toy lasts, from that box! Inquiring minds want to know! Has anyone tried this......?

[h=2]Goughnuts Guaranteed Indestructible Dog Toy[/h] Goughnuts Guaranteed Indestructible Dog Toy (available here)This is perhaps the toughest dog toy in existence. Judging by the customer reviews, itā€™s won over a lot of people who have tried a lot of other products and never thought theyā€™d be able to find a toy their dog couldnā€™t annihilate. You know itā€™s gotta be tough when comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
We got one as a gift and one of the toys was a tough hollow half ball. So began Lalaā€™s Enfatuation with balls. Sheā€™s not an aggressive chewer but sheā€™s not easy on her toys either. That ball is still around and holding up quite well after 2 years.
I still say a lacrosse ball is the way to go.

https://www.amazon.com/Lacrosse-Balls-Massage-Ball-Therapy/dp/B076BRGY9T/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535297205&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lacrosse+balls&psc=1

Iā€™ll have to try the lacrosse ball as Louie loves balls (maybe cause his are missing).

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Louie destroys everything so let me know how it goes!

:rofl: GIRL, I would hate to tell you the AMOUNT of toys I have thrown away!!! Supposedly they will REPLACE any toy that is destroyed... Lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We got one as a gift and one of the toys was a tough hollow half ball. So began Lalaā€™s Enfatuation with balls. Sheā€™s not an aggressive chewer but sheā€™s not easy on her toys either. That ball is still around and holding up quite well after 2 years.
I still say a lacrosse ball is the way to go.

https://www.amazon.com/Lacrosse-Bal...X236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lacrosse+balls&psc=1

Awesome... I just ordered the Lacrosse Balls because they have orange ones... Wallygator's favorite!!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome... I just ordered the Lacrosse Balls because they have orange ones... Wallygator's favorite!!! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Citty sent a lacrosse type ball for Santa paws... Lambeau wonā€™t touch them! He likes to squeeze the ball while playing

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I know of a couple ppl ordered from boxbark. They put rawhide in them boxes. They claim to put all healthy stuff in them boxes and seems half isnā€™t. Keep an eye on the ingredients.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know of a couple ppl ordered from boxbark. They put rawhide in them boxes. They claim to put all healthy stuff in them boxes and seems half isnā€™t. Keep an eye on the ingredients.

OH GREAT... well I only ordered one, so we shall see...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OH GREAT... well I only ordered one, so we shall see...

Funny part why I also saw their box on Instagram as an ad. So curiously me, I went on their video and checked it out. So you see this person sitting on the floor opening her box with her lab beside her all happy n some wagging tails. Then she started to talk one item out at a time and there was a rawhide. Of course I had to post a comment along with the other comments! Lol. Most comments were...my dog would go through the toys in a flash or I order monthly love it or not worth it. But I simply said...rawhide are extremely dangerous for any dogs. Made with glue n itā€™s toxic. Of course i got a response saying, our rawhide are all natural! Pfffft. So I replied but only posted that like of how rawhide is made. That cut her conversion. Why these couple people I know also said there was rawhide in the box. Boils down to what individuals like. I sure wouldnā€™t order.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Just take the rawhide and soak it in warm water for about 2 weeks...then on Saturday morning wash your car and dry it with your new Chamois. That's all they might be good for.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Just take the rawhide and soak it in warm water for about 2 weeks...then on Saturday morning wash your car and dry it with your new Chamois. That's all they might be good for.

Probably strip the paint!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Chip, I ordered the Lacrosse balls and Willow LOVES them. Those things are HEAVY, they about bounced across the house :lol: Thanks for the info!!!

Members online