Help Needed! Stella and chewy dogfood

Skrapbj

Mar 15, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Has Anyone tried this for their English bulldog yet? I think Iā€™m needing to go more of the raw food freeze dried method

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Has Anyone tried this for their English bulldog yet? I think Iā€™m needing to go more of the raw food freeze dried method

I havenā€™t but I have a friend who feeds freeze dried to her French Bulldog and SC is one of the brands she uses with success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

Skrapbj

Mar 15, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
I havenā€™t but I have a friend who feeds freeze dried to her French Bulldog and SC is one of the brands she uses with success.

Thank you! I saw it on TV this morning and the owner said she turned her dogs health around with it.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! I saw it on TV this morning and the owner said she turned her dogs health around with it.

Freeze dried raw is a good option. My friend also uses Primal which is another good brand as well.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just curious..... does anyone know the cost comparison on freeze dried compared to frozen? once again in the 'what to do for travel' and am curious. I keep forgetting to keep kibble on hand and fed sporadically so his system is adaptable to each.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Just curious..... does anyone know the cost comparison on freeze dried compared to frozen? once again in the 'what to do for travel' and am curious. I keep forgetting to keep kibble on hand and fed sporadically so his system is adaptable to each.

I *think* freeze dried might be more than frozen but I am not 100% sure. It would definitely be good for an option while traveling. Another option might be Tucker's Carnibar. I'm actually thinking of getting some bars and freeze dried to have on hand in case there is an emergency situation.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I *think* freeze dried might be more than frozen but I am not 100% sure. It would definitely be good for an option while traveling. Another option might be Tucker's Carnibar. I'm actually thinking of getting some bars and freeze dried to have on hand in case there is an emergency situation.

hummm, thanks, going to look up that "Tuckers canibar"... ...... just looked it up!!!!! looks perfect! for 'those times' THAKS

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know
9e8752a9c1d10066536c1c7e8d052372.jpg
any that have succeeded using S&C.... i use there toppers as treats and refer to them as 'doggie crack'. :D

BullyBewitched

Mar 18, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Samantha
I had my French Bulldog on the frozen raw "Dandy Lamb" for 4 years with Lotus senior chicken kibble. Before that, I used the freeze-dried. He loved both, and it never created a pronlem for his sensitive digestion. My Olde English Bulldog is only 3 months old, but when she's a few months older, I plan to return to the frozen raw/kibble combo.

The freeze-dried raw is more convenient, but it was my understanding that the overall protein content is higher in the frozen raw.

Members online

No members online now.