Possession Aggression

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I would like to update my thread on aggression as we have really made some huge strides with Muggsy. We gave him lots of his own toys and took away his crate altogether. His bedroom is now the laundry room and he only has that because he snores so loud! He is calm and well behaved and now gets on very well with the others. Obviously there is the occasional snipe, but us humans do that too. We found distraction is the easiest and "safest" way to take something form him he is not supposed to have. Most of the time we leave all 4 dogs with the run of the house and have no issues. I am glad we did not give up on him though we came very close a couple of times. He has been worth the struggle and is now and adorable cutie pie with a HUGE personality.

First of all, thank you tremendously for this update. You wouldn't believe how many times folks come on here - get advice and then we never know the outcome! I agree with Kazzy too. Sounds like finding ways to get / give him the attention he craves has been vital to his success so far. Continued success with your boy. If you haven't posted pictures - please do!!!!

His last owner should be kicked squarely in the teeth. I'd be happy to do it. Seriously.

Members online

No members online now.