General Question Pet Insurance

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
After everything with bear we are on high alert regarding his care, and so we have been shopping around for a good pet insurance, I just canā€™t seem to find one I like so Iā€™m wondering what pet insurance you guys have and basically recommend. We live in Texas if that has anything to do with the coverage!!
af49a5cca667a6330e56294fd6e7a47b.jpg

A photo of bear to give this post a little spice.

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
I know everyoneā€™s experience will differ, but I had a horrible time with Nationwide (which I had used to cover my French Bulldogs and used to be known as VPI pet insurance). When one of my Frenchies had cancer, I ended up paying for everything out of pocket as Nationwide argued every bill and diagnosis. I had always maintained the most comprehensive coverage available as well. I am contemplating going with Trupanion. However, I will be watching this thread to see what great recommendations you get.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

jsygrls

Jul 17, 2020
Port Orange Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charles Barkley aka "Bubba"
I have Pets Best Insurance for my boy Bubba for the last year. All good with them so far with his wellness checkups and shots reimbursement payments. The good news my guy has not had ANY MAJOR HEALTH ISUES that require any MAJOR insurance consideration. My plan is the $500 deductible with a wellness option @$725.00 per year. You may want to check them out.
IMG_20210222_150105496_HDR (2).jpg

Members online

No members online now.