Question, Since you’re all pet owners

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Do any of your guys have a wet/dry vacuum? If so, which one n would you recommend it?

Im trying to figure out which one to buy. But there’s so many. They have videos and “best of 2023” but seems they’re all contracting themselves. Weird. So I’m asking in here since you all have pets n might be using one of them wet/dry vac.

Cheers 🙂

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don’t have one but I have a friend that loves the Bissell Crosswave.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I don’t have one but I have a friend that loves the Bissell Crosswave.
I was thinking of that one. The Pet one.There’s also Tineco

thanks

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
We don't have a dry/wet vacuum, but I also happen to have a friend with a Bissell that loves it, she has had it for probably 10 years at least.

----
Sort of off topic:
Last month we picked up our second Roomba (the first eventually died a few years ago, and the batteries for the old ones are not available reputably anymore). And there was a deal to get the Braava with it, so now we have the robot mopping as well.

The Roomba works great. I have it vacuum the main floor every morning. There are certainly spots it misses, but those are easy to tackle on a less frequent basis.

The Braava is scheduled to follow the Roomba twice a week. It is doing a fine job keeping the floors cleaner than we had time for, but I can tell the floors will need some deep cleaning every once in a while.

The dogs like posing in-front of them, pretending to be obstacles:
1696861954729.png

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
@benny I have the “Eufy” not a Roomba. Was a gift. My son has 2 Roomba. One on each floor. And according to him, seems the Eufy runs 30mins longer. Will have to admit, totally love it n should have bought one years ago. What a terrific item to have especially if you own dogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My sister in law has the Bissell and love it!

Octaviakir

Oct 13, 2023
St Louis
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Kick
I have a Bissell Crosswave. Delighted with its functionality and practicality, now it is much easier to clean the floor, it removes stains that have been on the floor for a long time, the best purchase.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
So, I ended up buying Bissell Crosswave pet pro. Well it sure beats any mop or Swifter wet thingy they sell. Now need to figure out what to add in that machine to have also a shiny floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have a crosswave and a shark steam mop. I am looking to get fancy and get one of those robots that does it all in the middle of the night.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a crosswave and a shark steam mop. I am looking to get fancy and get one of those robots that does it all in the middle of the night.
Like a robot…robot?

I need a maid

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
The mop, at least the one I have, needs the room to be lit to do a good job. Also the vacuum is VERY loud when it empties itself… So I have them run in the mornings.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Members online

No members online now.