NYALA What Did You Do?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Both were playing outside as it's been raining for 3 days. Finally some sun. Put both out to play and....Nasty Nyala took a chunk out of Duke. Trying to put his cream on but more on me than him. She made a hole in his skin. Little "B"
965a6dd9beb5c616c6397863f1f1adcb.jpg
9d6d332e964625264b75ba6b7306fe58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yikes!! Is it possible that he got tangled in something outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yikes!! Is it possible that he got tangled in something outside?

Yes her teeth. I have nothing in the backyard that can hurt them. Chunk of fur in the middle of the yard on the grass. Nyala can be nasty at times. Like a little princess with hidden horns.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes her teeth. I have nothing in the backyard that can hurt them. Chunk of fur in the middle of the yard on the grass. Nyala can be nasty at times. Like a little princess with hidden horns.

I lol at that one. Naughty Nyala! You know, Jax has always been my little angel baby but he has gotten real nasty with Louie a couple times where I found little wounds. Nothing serious though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY HOLE... she got him good!

We could never leave Banks and Cheli, actually Banks and any other dog alone.... she would be all nice playing and WHAW... beeeoch girl would fling her horns and someone was getting hurt. Good LORD I miss that little bitch :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
OMG! Ole big Duke got some hiding! Duke, you must learn some manners with ladies! Nyala, how could you be so harsh on your poor little brother? Bad, bad girl.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
She’s very good with Duke just sometimes she plays rough. And Duke is like Grover on Sesame Street. Big goof. Nyala likes to show him who’s boss when he takes toys away from here. He takes the toy out of her mouth n runs away with it. Then she takes it back, then he repeats. Like that movie...Groundhog Day.

Members online

No members online now.