MERCY!!! Look at the stone(s) our Vet removed from rescue Joker.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Very kinds words...but we have developed the resources and have a great supporting cast. We do it because we love to and get great satisfaction from our successes.
Itā€™s like have a job that you love so much it doesnā€™t seem like work! Canā€™t claim to be heroic when the rewards are so great.
Speaking of rewards...
4 dog beds, 6 kennels, 3 recliners and a couch...
And where do these 2 prefer to lounge???
View attachment 120875

OF Course they do!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: - Mini Sweet Girl look at you - How is Joker doing?!?!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very kinds words...but we have developed the resources and have a great supporting cast. We do it because we love to and get great satisfaction from our successes.
Itā€™s like have a job that you love so much it doesnā€™t seem like work! Canā€™t claim to be heroic when the rewards are so great.
Speaking of rewards...
4 dog beds, 6 kennels, 3 recliners and a couch...
And where do these 2 prefer to lounge???
View attachment 120875

Fantastic photo.... [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
How is Joker doing?!?!
Joker is getting better very slowly...which is what we expected. Heā€™s been leaking droplets bloody urine ever since surgery but itā€™s becoming more urine and less blood by the day. It will be a while before he overcomes the incontinence. Weā€™ll be backing off on his pain meds over the next few days.
This was a very invadive surgery and I expect his recovery to take many weeks...30+ days at least. Weā€™ll give him the time he needs. Heā€™s a really sweet boy that came from a shithy home. TY for asking!