Jewel Mass Cell Tumor and More.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
France got the bomb and don't you agree, their on our side I believe.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

:DInteresting time documents those texts!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Crap! How you heal fast.

I’m a firm believer in......eating clean food.. and yes good genes n exercise...

36C44B01-BA89-4BFC-B11B-4E0C29DCE0D3.png

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I’m a firm believer in......eating clean food.. and yes good genes n exercise...

View attachment 115593
Well six-pack abs? I have 1-keg abs. 5, 6, 7, 8...you call those calves...they look like steers to me ....exercise.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Absolutely love your humor!!!
My way of coping with the last two weeks. I was an Army medic for many years and dealt with a lot of bad situations. Humor is my friend.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH MY GOSH... sorry I'm late to the party, was picking up my grandson for the long weekend.

I don't even know what to say... it seems like everything happens at once, and you can barely catch your breath before the next one hits. I'm so sorry... sending you LOTS of prayers, hugs, lighting a candle... I'm glad to see your humor is still intact. Laughter is always the best medicine. I'm here for you dear friend :heartsign:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Don’t worry, everything is going to be back on track. I too had a week like that.

A monthish ago for one whole week...I kept falling and not cause of me being clumsy cause of Duke jumping off the sofa n lands right smack on my feet while I’m walking towards the kitchen. Both feet came right off the floor within a second n landed on both knees right into the floor. Like a fregen 50lb medicine ball took me right off the floor. Now I know what a bowling pin feels like. Still going to physio for one bad knee. Seems I might be carrying a future knee issue. Yay Duke!!! :cursing: Then went to my son. How I have no clue I slipped outside on a 3 square inch of ice covered with snow. Went flying in the ditch of snow and laid there for a few minutes cause no one knew I was out there. Loll... went in the house couldn’t breath cause of the side pain. Hospital I go....I torn a couple muscles along the bottom of the rib cage. All back to normal...but the knee still needs work. So patience my dear man...the page will turn...:yes:

Okay...well...I went to take the boys out to do their morning potty and Jax has to get carried because of the deck stairs. Damn things were icy and I was slipping, went to grab the rail and the rail came off! All I kept thinking was I had to save Jax and down I went. And I saved him! As I’m on the ground, he went potty. And I think I interrupted Louie going poop as he ran over to me. It woke Anthony up and me came running down. Nothing broken. Bleeding and bruised knee, scraped and bruised shin and my ankle may or not be sprained. Could just be bruised and sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OH MY GOSH... sorry I'm late to the party, was picking up my grandson for the long weekend.

I don't even know what to say... it seems like everything happens at once, and you can barely catch your breath before the next one hits. I'm so sorry... sending you LOTS of prayers, hugs, lighting a candle... I'm glad to see your humor is still intact. Laughter is always the best medicine. I'm here for you dear friend :heartsign:

Thanks Tracey.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay...well...I went to take the boys out to do their morning potty and Jax has to get carried because of the deck stairs. Damn things were icy and I was slipping, went to grab the rail and the rail came off! All I kept thinking was I had to save Jax and down I went. And I saved him! As I’m on the ground, he went potty. And I think I interrupted Louie going poop as he ran over to me. It woke Anthony up and me came running down. Nothing broken. Bleeding and bruised knee, scraped and bruised shin and my ankle may or not be sprained. Could just be bruised and sore.

Oh crap. It seems as some of my bad luck has worn off long distance from the east coast to the west coast. We hope you mend fast.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Got my vehicle out of hock this morning. All fixed and received a 10% military discount.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

WTF... holy crap.. hope it isn’t sprained!! Happy Jax is good and Louie tried to rescue you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Got my vehicle out of hock this morning. All fixed and received a 10% military discount.

Nice! I love that businesses do a military discount!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

This week seems to be an accident-prone one. Wishing you a speedy recovery and grat that you have nurses Jax and Louie at hand!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Louie to the Rescue....:trainride::trainride::trainride::trainride:

Nothing worse than icy stairs. Glad little Jax is A ok. Yes you too....:D

You need cleats...

- - - Updated - - -

Cool !!