Jewel Mass Cell Tumor and More.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Keep your chin up and this too will pass. Easy to say, I know but it will. :hug2::hug2:

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
On the car ...not fixed yet. Have to order new alternator. Have a RAV 4 loaner.

Got to go to credit union...need more emergency funds.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
On the car ...not fixed yet. Have to order new alternator. Have a RAV 4 loaner.

Got to go to credit union...need more emergency funds.

[emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Aw-oh... giving away you age. Bless you.

This was such a nice reminder (not of my age, he he, but of Tom Lehrer). I see that he's alive and 90. Great. Will bring out the records and play them at our next family dinner.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
This was such a nice reminder (not of my age, he he, but of Tom Lehrer). I see that he's alive and 90. Great. Will bring out the records and play them at our next family dinner.
"So long mom, I'm off to drop a bomb so don't wait up for me...but while you swelter in your shelter, you can see me on your TV..."

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
"So long mom, I'm off to drop a bomb so don't wait up for me...but while you swelter in your shelter, you can see me on your TV..."

:D And don't forget the other one about the bomb...

First we got the bomb and that was good,
'Cause we love peace and motherhood.
Then Russia got the bomb, but that's O.K.,
'Cause the balance of power's maintained that way!
Who's next?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:D And don't forget the other one about the bomb...

First we got the bomb and that was good,
'Cause we love peace and motherhood.
Then Russia got the bomb, but that's O.K.,
'Cause the balance of power's maintained that way!
Who's next?
France got the bomb and don't you agree, their on our side I believe.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well Catholicism fits...I'm a Jack-catholic. I guess I deserved it.

Don’t worry, everything is going to be back on track. I too had a week like that.

A monthish ago for one whole week...I kept falling and not cause of me being clumsy cause of Duke jumping off the sofa n lands right smack on my feet while I’m walking towards the kitchen. Both feet came right off the floor within a second n landed on both knees right into the floor. Like a fregen 50lb medicine ball took me right off the floor. Now I know what a bowling pin feels like. Still going to physio for one bad knee. Seems I might be carrying a future knee issue. Yay Duke!!! :cursing: Then went to my son. How I have no clue I slipped outside on a 3 square inch of ice covered with snow. Went flying in the ditch of snow and laid there for a few minutes cause no one knew I was out there. Loll... went in the house couldn’t breath cause of the side pain. Hospital I go....I torn a couple muscles along the bottom of the rib cage. All back to normal...but the knee still needs work. So patience my dear man...the page will turn...:yes:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I'm all too familiar with the "when it rains, it pours" and it truly does suck!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the fur babies!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I am glad that with all the string of misfortunes going your way almost seemingly simultaneously, that you find humor in it. You are one strong and courageous man. There is always a silver lining to all of this. Often, will all the negative stuff going on, there is a positive thing on the horizon ready to offset the negative stuff.
I urge you to buy mega millions or powerball.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Don’t worry, everything is going to be back on track. I too had a week like that.

A monthish ago for one whole week...I kept falling and not cause of me being clumsy cause of Duke jumping off the sofa n lands right smack on my feet while I’m walking towards the kitchen. Both feet came right off the floor within a second n landed on both knees right into the floor. Like a fregen 50lb medicine ball took me right off the floor. Now I know what a bowling pin feels like. Still going to physio for one bad knee. Seems I might be carrying a future knee issue. Yay Duke!!! :cursing: Then went to my son. How I have no clue I slipped outside on a 3 square inch of ice covered with snow. Went flying in the ditch of snow and laid there for a few minutes cause no one knew I was out there. Loll... went in the house couldn’t breath cause of the side pain. Hospital I go....I torn a couple muscles along the bottom of the rib cage. All back to normal...but the knee still needs work. So patience my dear man...the page will turn...:yes:
Crap! How you heal fast.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

Goodness gracious. Wishing you a speedy recovery!