Hi, I'm BJ from San Jose

BIJAH

May 28, 2012
San Jose CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ari Gold
Hello, I have been lurking this site for bulldog info and researching. So I finally registered when I put in a deposit for a bulldog puppy from a breeder in Salinas CA. I named him Ari (from the HBO series Entourage) :)
I will be taking him home when he is 8 weeks old on June 27th. Here is a pic of him, looking forward to using the info from EBN! I already purchased Fromm puppy food haha! Here is a pic when I visited the breeders place last week. (4 weeks old)
2012-05-24%u0025252012.24.28.jpg

:welcome: What a cutie Ari is! Glad you joined so you can share your stories and pics of him with us!

Congrats and welcome. He is absolutely adorable:luv:

:welcome: to EBN...... Wow, what a sweet looking little guy Ari is!!!! Glad you joined and look forward to seeing a lot more of Ari in the future. :)

Ari is adoraBULL. Looking forward to lots of pics! BTW I'm on my way to Santa Cruz -- via San Jose -- for my daughter's graduation from UC Santa Cruz. Go Banana Slugs!!!

oh my that is an adorable puppy. :welcome: to ebn and looking forward to more pics when you get him home.

Congrats and welcome I cant wait to see him grow

:heart: Ari is so handsome... welcome to EBN (officially) and the WONDERFUL world of bulldogs!

Welcome! Ari is just darling! Glad you decided to join us!

:welcome: to you and Ari! I know how excited you must be...and nervous too! Just ask anything you want..chances are pretty good there will be help here! God choice on puppy food...just remember to do a slow switch when you start his new food! Can't wait to watch him grow!

haha. well you know the boy scouts motto ... 'always be prepared' ... and that you are. :D

Ari's a handsome name and it's perfect for such an adorable puppy.

:welcome: Ari is such a cutey I look forward to watching him grow...there are a couple of excellent articles here on new puppies and what to expect, you can find links to all articles on the home page x

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back