Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
daphne 106.jpg Hi LolaBear and Welcome, Daphne and I are from NJ also

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Welcome! So excited for another NJ member!!! There are only a few of us but growing rapidly! Where in NJ are ya from?

Welcome! We are from NJ too! We def are slowly growing in numbers ;)

Yay!! :D happy you joined. We are from Philadelphia.. ( we are neighbors!) you will love it here.. and your bully is ADORABULL!!!

Hi and welcome from another NJ member!!

We are seriously going to have to have an EBN Bully get together one of these days!!! NJ, Philly & DE! Preferably planned out in advance as the Lady in my house likes to book my schedule out farther than the eye can see... lol.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
We are seriously going to have to have an EBN Bully get together one of these days!!! NJ, Philly & DE! Preferably planned out in advance as the Lady in my house likes to book my schedule out farther than the eye can see... lol.

Haha woooo we def should! That would be great!!! :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee

Agreed and the same goes for our house ... not that it's me who does that or anything ... :whistle::angel:

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Welcome to EBN. I'm fairly new my self. Howdy from down south, San Antonio, TX. I've been on here for about a week and love it. Lola is such a beauty and love the name.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.