sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Poor Joey! Hope sheā€™s feeling better soon. Never experienced this particular issue but I have used both Nustock and vetericyn for other things with good results. I would also consider maybe trying coconut oil and or fresh aloe on it, but thatā€™s just me! Good luck :)

Thanks so much! In the meantime I found desitin and applied some with q tip, hopefully relief overnight. I figured something until NuStock arrives might bring her relief.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like everyone has you covered! I hope Joey starts to feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh boy, I know how it feels when something slips by you. Just feels awful. But ya got it now so just keep at it. Will be looking forward to hearing the good results :-)

So True! Iā€™m on this now and always! Thanks! Iā€™ll update tomorrow for sure!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Poor baby!
Hope she feels better soon!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Update on my girl Joey.....The desitin absolutely gave her relief overnight. I cleaned this morning as such:

Wiped (dabbed) with soft cloth; Cleaned with Vetericyn; Dry again with soft cloth

I will apply the Desitin again this evening AFTER cleaning and drying again. WHEW.....another HUGE lesson learned.

Thank you all again for your concern and HELP :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update on my girl Joey.....The desitin absolutely gave her relief overnight. I cleaned this morning as such:

Wiped (dabbed) with soft cloth; Cleaned with Vetericyn; Dry again with soft cloth

I will apply the Desitin again this evening AFTER cleaning and drying again. WHEW.....another HUGE lesson learned.

Thank you all again for your concern and HELP :)

Great! Catch it early and it makes a big impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.