Hello :D

Smith2202

Mar 11, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi, finally found a decent dog forum to hang out. Can't wait to meet the other bulldog lovers and know all the nitty gritty about bulldogs. :D

Can't wait to get my first bulldog within 2 months. I absolutely love those cute faces. Nowdays, I am trying to learn about bulldogs so that I wont have any problem when I get one within 2 months in my new home. :yes:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi, finally found a decent dog forum to hang out. Can't wait to meet the other bulldog lovers and know all the nitty gritty about bulldogs. :D

Can't wait to get my first bulldog within 2 months. I absolutely love those cute faces. Nowdays, I am trying to learn about bulldogs so that I wont have any problem when I get one within 2 months in my new home. :yes:

Hi there Smith...WELCOME!!! You’re going to find tons of “reading “ in here. Great idea if you start now before getting your new little furball so you’ll be more knowledgeable about EBs. We love photos so don’t forget to read “ howto post photo“ section, the “yellow sticky” sections n especially the food section. Feel free to ask us questions as we members always answer. Most questions will be in here already answered for you. I call it “bedtime reading “. Again Welcome!!!

OP
S

Smith2202

Mar 11, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi there Smith...WELCOME!!! You’re going to find tons of “reading “ in here. Great idea if you start now before getting your new little furball so you’ll be more knowledgeable about EBs. We love photos so don’t forget to read “ howto post photo“ section, the “yellow sticky” sections n especially the food section. Feel free to ask us questions as we members always answer. Most questions will be in here already answered for you. I call it “bedtime reading “. Again Welcome!!!

Hello [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], thanks for the warm welcome. :D

And yes I do wanna be prepared from before so that I can give my bulldog the best life possible. I literally can't wait to shift to my new home and start a fresh and new life with my bulldog. :yes:

Btw, also am I allowed to show case some of the bulldog t-shirts that I made for the bulldog lovers like me? If you noticed its already there in my signature but if I get the permission I would to post just pics to see if anyone likes it or not to get one for themselves or family. I am asking beforehand because I do NOT want this to be any kind of spam. :)

Cheers,
Smith

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], thanks for the warm welcome. :D

And yes I do wanna be prepared from before so that I can give my bulldog the best life possible. I literally can't wait to shift to my new home and start a fresh and new life with my bulldog. :yes:

Btw, also am I allowed to show case some of the bulldog t-shirts that I made for the bulldog lovers like me? If you noticed its already there in my signature but if I get the permission I would to post just pics to see if anyone likes it or not to get one for themselves or family. I am asking beforehand because I do NOT want this to be any kind of spam. :)

Cheers,
Smith

Welcome!

Best of luck with getting prepared.... raw is best if you are willing... as Helene stated-- lots of great info to sort through on here.

Teespring site is spamming... please do not post and remove from signature, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk