Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I love the "Chunk!" My dogs have two coolero's. They really like them. BUT-if you had a choice between sleeping on the Cooleroo, or the couch-which would you choose? Chunky is no dummy!:no::ROFL: He will warm up on the fireplace cooleroo, then go sleep on the couch.

I agree that the couch would be more comfortable. He likes laying in different spots depending on where the sun is or isn't coming in the windows so I have moved he coolaroo around to those places and he just avoided the coolaroo altogether. He will lay on it next to the fireplace though

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What kind of beds do you get them?

Your reply sounds like some of my ex girlfriends. LOL :biglaugh::tissue:

Sorry if I offend anyone with that reply but I couldn't help but laugh and feel sad at the same time

[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He might be warming up to the Coolaroo now. I heard him move it and this was the only way I could get a photo of him without him getting up

IMG_20171203_111158373.jpg

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Eventually I'd like to get Smash a coolaroo, but for now he is still learning that his new bed is not for peeing on. He seems to think that the bed is a new enemy to attack. Suffice it to say, he hasn't slept on it [emoji23]!

Your Chunk has chill, so at least there's that. Even if it is on the expensive couch. [emoji30]

Love your recessed ceiling by the way.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Eventually I'd like to get Smash a coolaroo, but for now he is still learning that his new bed is not for peeing on. He seems to think that the bed is a new enemy to attack. Suffice it to say, he hasn't slept on it [emoji23]!

Your Chunk has chill, so at least there's that. Even if it is on the expensive couch. [emoji30]

Love your recessed ceiling by the way.

Chunky has never peed on his beds but tears them apart rather quickly. My other bulldog would pee on her bed, blankets, or whatever was left for her to sleep on.

The ceilings were part of what I really liked about this house and I am sure it and a few other nice things the builder did raised the price. :mellow:

The master bedroom has raised ceilings also. I think they call the ceiling in the living room a coffered ceiling

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Chunky will sleep wherever Chunky wants to sleep!
Bella will lay in her bed if she wants to chew on a toy or bone but sleeps in my bed or on the couch. Where ever i happen to be. Lol

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi Chunky!! Beds by the fireplace are the best!! We are jealous of your living room, make room for us on that coolaroo...

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Chunky has never peed on his beds but tears them apart rather quickly. My other bulldog would pee on her bed, blankets, or whatever was left for her to sleep on.

The ceilings were part of what I really liked about this house and I am sure it and a few other nice things the builder did raised the price. :mellow:

The master bedroom has raised ceilings also. I think they call the ceiling in the living room a coffered ceiling

Well hopefully he learns to accept the bedding.

I have recessed/coffered ceilings in my living room and bedroom, but they aren't divided into several like yours.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Side note.... LOVE the ceiling!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh he is so handsome!!!! That is a great bed too! Is in front of the fire his favorite spot?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Sorry if I offend anyone with that reply but I couldn't help but laugh and feel sad at the same time

LMAO!!! That is TOO darn funny :rofl: Sorry I didn't mean to laugh at your expense...

I've been getting them beds from Bed bath and beyond... they seem to last at least 6 months, and there are not ungodly expensive!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
He might be warming up to the Coolaroo now. I heard him move it and this was the only way I could get a photo of him without him getting up

View attachment 109553

We have the exact same flooring, and mine is scratched ALL to bloody hell... terrible choice... Lol :biglaugh:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
We have the exact same flooring, and mine is scratched ALL to bloody hell... terrible choice... Lol :biglaugh:

Yeah my floors looked good until chunky arrived and then they were destroyed quickly. I had lived here 3 months when I got him and never wore shoes other than flips flops in the house. After a few weeks of him being here I wear everything inside now. I will probably get the ceramic tile that looks like wood when I redo the floors

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

I laughed, but then I wanted to hug you and croon something soothing at you and feed you some homemade turkey noodle soup. Keep the faith, after a couple of Mr Wrongs, I met Mr Right when I was 49 and he was 62. Only then did I learn what love really is.

Members online

No members online now.