Best Calming CBD

winniebby

Jun 17, 2023
Las Vegas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Hi everyone! Iā€™m looking for a calming cbd oil or chews that really work in making your bulldog relaxed and sleepy! Weā€™re trying to use them for when we have to cut Winnieā€™s nails/give him a bath but everything we tried has yet to work :/ any suggestions would be appreciated!
IMG_1688.jpeg

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hi everyone! Iā€™m looking for a calming cbd oil or chews that really work in making your bulldog relaxed and sleepy! Weā€™re trying to use them for when we have to cut Winnieā€™s nails/give him a bath but everything we tried has yet to work :/ any suggestions would be appreciated! View attachment 124584

I use PawTanicals brand CBD oil for my dog(only available in Canada),
Four Leaf Rover brand CBD oil is only available in US and is also really good quality.

I donā€™t find CBD oil calming for the dogs, but my dog gets it for epilepsy and IVDD which definitely helps keeps seizures away and helps with the sore and pain from IVDD flares(I give it daily to him, but if he is sore I increase it until he is not sore anymore).

For your situation, the best calm supplement that I have found;
-Riva Remedies brand -Calm Aid

I have also heard good things about Rescue Remedy supplement too but I use the Riva Remedy brand Calm aid, and itā€™s a homeopathic formula which I see it takes effect around 30-60 minutes.

Try it BEFORE you need to use it in one of those situations so you know how it effects/works on your dog.

Calm aid is great for also dogs scared of fire works. And it can be given as needed, and you give 10 drops(1 full dropper).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
II have no experience but wanted to say Winnie is adorable!

May 9, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi everyone! Iā€™m looking for a calming cbd oil or chews that really work in making your bulldog relaxed and sleepy! Weā€™re trying to use them for when we have to cut Winnieā€™s nails/give him a bath but everything we tried has yet to work :/ any suggestions would be appreciated! View attachment 124584
Winnie is so cute! I've used Honest Paws brand (available in US) and it's worked for us. I use mobility CBD Oil since my boy has hip dysplasia and partial torn CCL, etc. I think someone else recommended FourLeaf and I've heard that's a good too

Weekople

Apr 10, 2024
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
For bulldogs, you might want to look for a CBD oil or chews specifically formulated for pets.

Members online

No members online now.