OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is so sad and Dia is having such a hard time. Thank you to everyone who contributed. We Almost made enough to cover the expenses occurred so far. I know Dia is very grateful for what everyone has done, chipin, prayers and support.

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
I am so sorry for your loss...please let me know if donations are still being accepted for the expenses. I would like to help in some way.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so sorry for your loss...please let me know if donations are still being accepted for the expenses. I would like to help in some way.

[MENTION=1543]TysonsMom[/MENTION], we are still accepting donations, however, Elvis' mom requested it go to another bully in need, Bubbles.

I know you are new to our community, just to let you know we are here for all the bullies in need whether it is advice or urgent need. It is a blessing to have such a strong Bully family.

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] - thanks for letting me know. This community is wonderful and that is so very nice of Elvis's mom. Hopefully we can help Bubbles get better.

Members online