2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lolllll. Youā€™re hilarious girl!!!

Hopefully heā€™s back to normal tomorrow. Hmmmm Whatā€™s normal with Duke!!

How is Duke?

Thank you everyone for your comments! Sampson is 4 and will be turning 5 this coming November so Iā€™m not quite sure if thatā€™s considered full grown. Itā€™s probbalt been about a month now that heā€™s shown signs of pain and limping. We tried the rimidayl for 10 days to see and probably wouldnā€™t want to go back to medicine just for this limp. He will still run around like himself and it doesnā€™t stop him from wanting to play outside but I do notice he doesnā€™t like to walk as far and getting up and sitting down can be a struggle. He is on Dasuquin with MSM soft chews, once a day. I havenā€™t notice anything working yet so letā€™s hope it kicks I soon.

Also ask about laser therapy ... it works wonders! Did great for Banks arthritis in her hips and spine... now Cheli gets it for his vertebrae issues. Also, look into Movoflex... works great for Cheli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
How is Duke? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I gave him a baby aspirin, rubbed his knuckle which was the issue I realized as he didnā€™t want me to touch and then locked him up in his kennel day n last night. He woke up talking at 5a.m. I got up, open the cage door n zoom zoom he went. Thatā€™s Duke for you! Thank you for asking.

Members online

No members online now.