solid poop that ends soft

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
They took the price off, after telling me oh you could just give a booster in 3-4 weeks then he won't be due until next may! (he got the original in december). I told them no thank you. They took the cost off, they just apologized. Then I told them anything I can find only I'd prefer to do, as this was already really expensive, and she looked up the Duoxo wipe cost on amazon for me lol. I think that was her way of saying "i get it, and I'm sorry for the unnecessary vaccine"... but not enough if you ask me.

Wow! Usually they ask you if if you want extra stuff. Yea- I'd be aggravated as well. Also, the lack of concern for over vaccinating.
Have you tried Amazon or Chewy?!? I LOVE chewy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Wow! Usually they ask you if if you want extra stuff. Yea- I'd be aggravated as well. Also, the lack of concern for over vaccinating.
Have you tried Amazon or Chewy?!? I LOVE chewy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Order from chewy always. Just did tonight! I just kind of assumed some stuff you couldn't get. Turns out I was wrong. She said the companies don't ship to non vets so I assumed the meds were only available from vet. Nope!

I asked if any bad could come from a vaccine being given 2x within a six month span, she said no. He did vomit a little twice today, but I saw side effects from the antibiotic listed that was common. Simplicef or something.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.