Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Dog Poop Question...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another Dog Poop Question...

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Sheppard ok. Sorry got concerned.

Smart Arse......

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    In your daughters poo!! The hell??? She should only have only breakfast and dinner then!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Howie
    Likes (Received)

I am not sure if this will help relieve some of your worries. When my EB was that age, I thought I was doing something wrong and not sure why he didn't have solid poops all the time. I went to the vet and her answer was He's Still A Puppy! He's body is going thru changes. So from that day on, I felt more confidence that he would be okay. It's normal.

Baxter Tiberius

Do you feed Baxter Tiberius whole food 24/7? I'm not sure that is something I can do right now, but it's worth looking at for sure. (cost and time wise)
    Understandable believe me. For now yes I just went and bought a bunch of meats and leafy veggies. I chop it all up and toss it into his bowl. Doesn't take much time but its not cheap. I was cooking it all before, and that was a crazy time investment. And not necessary I learned. Currently looking for good sources of meats that are not hormone meats which are cheap. Not sure ill be able to find any. They can be expensive. Today I just got a bunch of ground turkey, some veal cubes, some chicken breast, and filled a big box with leafy veggies and broccoli and carrots. At Whole Foods. Brought that home, chopped it up and put it in his bowl. Still have about 10 or 20 meals like that left. Honestly seems the best possible solution. Next I'll be conquering the bone issue. They need bones apparently. But listen to everyone here - I am still new to all of this and am no expert by any means. I just know this is the safest route to go for health/digestion. But im a weirdo and only eat organic myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads