Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuetering. Pallet and Nose

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nuetering. Pallet and Nose

It makes me mad that so many vets try to set up a "package deal" for the neuter/nares/palate surgery. The first vet we went to tried to do the same thing. We sought a second opinion and they said he looked good and it wasn't necessary. Tonka will be 2 in July and maybe we will have our vet take a second look but he certainly shows no signs of labored breathing/extreme snoring. I'm glad you are waiting!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Meggs19 View Post
    It makes me mad that so many vets try to set up a "package deal" for the neuter/nares/palate surgery. The first vet we went to tried to do the same thing. We sought a second opinion and they said he looked good and it wasn't necessary. Tonka will be 2 in July and maybe we will have our vet take a second look but he certainly shows no signs of labored breathing/extreme snoring. I'm glad you are waiting!

I guess that's one way of knowing whether you have a good vet or a bad one!!!

Wrinkle Wiper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buddy
    Likes (Received)

Want to hear something. Trupanion recommened a vet to me that did their "Rapid claims"" in which I only pay my co-pay and Trupanion pays the vet directly. Well I took Buddy to this vet to have his urinary track infection checked to see if the anti biotics worked and a fecal at the same time.. I told this vet.. He does NOT need a culture and brought all his medical history along with blood work ect and I walked out of this vets office with a $900.00 and something dollar Bill which I was responsible for $136.00 and I called Trupanion and asked if they had an investagations dept and told them that this vet basically raped me or should I say Trupanion. Knowing I had health insurance for Buddy.. Well They said he has been previously flagged for this type of thing and I also reported the man to the BBB which I was not seeking a claim but just wanted other people to be aware that this guy was a thief.. I value Trupanion and after my year was up they only went up $10 percent so instead of paying $100.00 a month I pay $110.00 thats the cap they have now, 10 percent a year. Thanks everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads