The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So upset..

I contacted Pet Food Direct and Frontline this morning (checked and didn't buy it from 1800pedmeds).
    I'm getting a refund for the Frontline after my terrible Customer Service experience.

When I called, I mentioned that they should put warnings on their website for products that may cause reactions. She goes "That's what the manufacturer does, not us. We can't put it on every product".
    I was livid, said "YOU SELL IT, IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WARN PEOPLE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTS FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL!"
    She wasn't getting it no matter what I said. Kept saying they won't do it, implying it's too much work as they sell thousands of products. Unreal. I finally had enough and asked to speak with a Manager. After being on hold forever, I got a very nice lady who understood and said she would be forwarding my feedback to their marketing department. Also gave me a refund.

Then I called Frontline. Spoke with someone who took a partial report, and said a tech is going to call me back within 24 hours.
    It looks like they'll refund me my vet bill which I didn't expect.
    I also said that their site does NOT mention any adverse effects either and how would a consumer know prior to purchasing their product that it may cause this?
    How unfair it was etc. etc.

Anyway, all I did was complain this morning but feeling better for it

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Dont take me as any kind of an expert but that eye doesn't look bad at all..... and while there is something on his belly it doesnt look serious at this point. Have you tried any aneceptic cream like neosporin or something like that on it.
    Anyone that gets a puppy thru puppyhood isn't failing..... I dont know how you all do it... Amy sure is challenging my sanity.. ROFL
    Yep, I used Neosporin for a few days. Didn't help. The belly is worse than it looks. When I took that pic, the light balance setting was off on my camera. You can auto adjust it in any program to see what I really looks like. It's pretty bad

LOL.. puppyhood is quite the challenge. But you're doing great

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to hear of all the problems of late with Blue. If it helps I have gone down the same road with Otis. We had to have the cherry eye surgery in both eyes and we did it while he was being neutured. We also have gone through the hives and in our case it was allergies. Then onto his limping and MRI at the same time along with a spot between his shoulders that turned out to be mange and a very bad ear infection. I at times cried to Otis saying I'm so sorry I'm doing the best I can to help you and feel like nothing I do helps you. Now, knock on wood - I think we have gone through so much that I finally have things under control (knock on wood, please dont jinx myself).

So if you can look at it that way, get all of this stuff out of the way while he's young and you'll be prepared and ready for everything coming next. We even have had allergy test's done (which weren't cheap) and now he gets acupuncture once a week.

Hang in there, it's not easy by a long shot but you'll work it all out.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

On the other side of the coin.... We got HRH Princess Gracie when she was 3.5 years old and other than repairing a hernia she has basically been problem free for over three years. *knock on wood, hex hex, and any other voodoo to keep the gremlins away*

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Now that being said. I just talked to the vet's office and have to take Amelia in tomorrow morning for possible ring worm. BAH!!!!
    I had called to make an appointment for her last shot but mentioned the little halo ring on her belly and they said get her in right away. (WE could get it from her),,,,, Puppy is going to be the death of me) lol

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Now that being said. I just talked to the vet's office and have to take Amelia in tomorrow morning for possible ring worm. BAH!!!!
    I had called to make an appointment for her last shot but mentioned the little halo ring on her belly and they said get her in right away. (WE could get it from her),,,,, Puppy is going to be the death of me) lol
    Ack! As soon as you said "knock on wood".. I thought things like this only happened to me.
    But yeah, take her in ASAP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads