General Question Ketoconazole 200 mg ?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i bath sarah sometimes twice a week as she gets itchy but mostly once a week. she seems ok been doing it for a while now but if you can its better to wait but she gets so itchy i have to. they have antifungal anti bacterial shampoos. i have a friend who uses duoxo and i use malaket but am going to try the duoxo. there are duoxo wipes which i use and work really well. just a thought.

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Buddy itchs as well and I am almost afraid to mention it to the vet because I do not want her having me bring him there. testing him for everything under the sun and never really finding out WHY and charging me. I am going to try some shampoo like that. The malacetic ultra I am using doesnt really seem to help his ears either. After I use it and dry his ears and side of his face where some might have leaked. he DIVES into his toy box rubbing his head to itch. I guess after this week, I will take him to the vet to see. I was hoping the malacetic ultra would be the key but apparently not,, also I am changing over to the fromms beef fraittia as well to see if that helps. Thank GOD he is better and the parvo thing is gone. I was worried I was going to loose him. Thanks everyone.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw im glad your baby is better. i use malaket wipes in sarahs ears to wipe them out and then squeeze the liquid into the ear also. i also use something called chloraseb flush but i can only find it at entirelypets online. i have never tried zymox but i think they sell that in more places. good luck and i hope things get better soon. :D

OP
H

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Thanks Cowssmom. He is doing well. my only complaint is trying to get him to walk with me. He sits his butt down or sniffs the ground or grass and it drives me crazy. Not so much that I am in a big hurry or anything its just he takes his sweet time and living in south florida it can be hot..I like to keep it under 15 mins if possible.

Members online

No members online now.