Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parvo

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Parvo

I read this and just called the local vet here and got some good info! He said that as long as its a fenched yard and you dont let any other animals come around tell they at least get the second shot in the series you should be ok. Parvo is always a risk but pretty much he said to be home bound with your pup take them outside to potty and that is it. Also he told me the cases they have delt with here the past year have been from unvaccinated animals and he also mentioned it can live in soil for up to 10 years. So it just like with a new born human baby you stay at home a lot the first few weeks. So scary though!

San Jose CA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ari Gold
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Parvo

I have been playing fetch and practicing with the lead around my small backyard. He has been really sniffin the lawn and dirt, kind of gettin me worried. But he is doing really well with potty training and he enjoys the lawn and sun. He will get his 2nd shot on the 11th so hopefully everything stays well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads