1. Do you clean around the tail after she poops? She probably needs this done, often. I use Pampers Sensitive unscented/aloe baby wipes and do it every day and after each poop if possible.
2. What do you bathe her with? I highly suggest a shampoo that is anti-yeast. I just started using a brand called Zymox that seems to be working great, have also used DermaPet brands that were good as well. Masalab was the best but they went out of business.
3. What are you feeding? I am in the process of food changes due to hair loss in weird patches myself. I had our dog allergy tested, so I just ordered a food that doesn't contain anything he is allergic too, which was a lot, we found out. We were feeding IAMS for years and are hoping this food change will help with the coat.
4. MalaKet wipes are a godsend. They don't smell great but they help with the folds. Anytime Mr. D has had yeast we used those as well as a cream - you can use women's yeast infection cream or even a cream for athlete's foot (I went with this one because it was cheaper and did the trick) I now only seem to need to use them once a week, or every 4-5 days....
5. After a bath, to help with drying, I will sprinkle pure cornstarch in/on the tail area and face wrinkles. It seems to help a lot too, even if it's not the easiest thing to do.
6. Ours had an ear yeast infection once too. After we went through the prescribed ointment for the ear, we make double sure to clean the ears with PhytoVet CK Antiseptic flush - there are other ones out there too, I have also used Malacetic Otic, but it doesn't have the Ketoconazole I think they need. There should be no brown gunk in the ear - clean with cotton balls and make sure to do after a bath so no water is sitting in the ear. I now only really clean the ears every week to two weeks and he's been good.
I have found the best thing to do is be proactive, before the yeast gets out of control, which happened once with us and our poor baby had yucky wrinkle stains that have since gone away, now that we are super regimented with his care. Even doing all of this his folds get irritated every so often, and the antifungal cream helps it in just a few days. I know it's a lot of product to use and not cheap, and this doggie has an arsenal of things we use for him that we keep on top of his crate so they're right there when we need them. I know you want your bullie to look great and I want ours to as well, but don't let the bald spots make you too nuts. I got real aggravated with mine, and found they aren't from mites or anything ooky, and he doesn't scratch them and they are not oozy, red, or irritated. So I am really hoping the food change helps and trying not to be too upset about the hair loss, since it's not hurting him, it just isn't attractive. I don't put anything on the little bald spots, and the vet didn't advise me to either.
I really stress the ant-yeast products, you can order most of them on the net, which is what I have to do.
I wish you luck and hope your baby is better soon!