Hello from New Zealand!

ChrisNZ

New member
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
New Zealand
Country
New Zealand
Bulldog(s) Names
Zita and Bandit
Hi all

New member here! All the way from little ole New Zealand. Currently the slave of two British Bulldogs - Zita and Bandit. No doubt I will be posting quite regularly, I'm glad I found this site. Have been a lurker for a little while now.

Zita and Bandit and 18 months old, they have the same dad but different mums.

And here they are when we first got them:

20180311_124745.webp
20180303_233642.webp

And now...

IMG-20190313-WA0001.webp

Cheers
Chris
 
:welcome4: beautiful fur babies!!! And yes great info on this site?
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have a dear friend here in the states that is from New Zealand... she wants me to visit her homeland onetime, but honestly the long flight might put me OFF the edge... Lol
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have a dear friend here in the states that is from New Zealand... she wants me to visit her homeland onetime, but honestly the long flight might put me OFF the edge... Lol

Worth it!! Life is short, go for it!!!
 
What beauties! Welcome!
 
Castor says hi from the opposite side of the world!
 
Welcome to EBN.... what a beautiful pair!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
They were such adorable puppies! Great pair!

That term “slave” is perfect!
 
Thanks all for the welcome! Seems like I am the only one here from 'downunder'!
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have a dear friend here in the states that is from New Zealand... she wants me to visit her homeland onetime, but honestly the long flight might put me OFF the edge... Lol

Sorry for the double post, but you should definitely come and visit. Especially Queenstown!
 
Thanks all for the welcome! Seems like I am the only one here from 'downunder'!

I'm not sure about New Zealand, but we do have members from Australia!!! [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have a dear friend here in the states that is from New Zealand... she wants me to visit her homeland onetime, but honestly the long flight might put me OFF the edge... Lol

Just fly business class and you can deal with it Tracey
 
Thanks all for the welcome! Seems like I am the only one here from 'downunder'!


:welcome: Chris, Zita and Bandit.
I am from Downunder Qld Australia.

Your babies are beautiful my Ftse's Parents are actually both Imported from New Zealand but Ftse was born here in Australia.
 
Both of those bully babys are beautiful. I'll bet they keep you on your toes too. Gotta love em.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top