rberg20

Apr 3, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
Hello everyone! My bulldog Sarge and I are from Upstate NY. He just turned 1 on March 23rd! He is still growing and growing and growing! He is quite tall for a bulldog and hasn't really grown into his legs yet. He loves to play fetch (for about 5 throws, then he gets tired and goes to sleep for about 3 hours), the run around the yard with the neighbors doggy. He tries to keep up with her but his dense bulldog body tires him out fast!! He loves going on (short) walks. He also loves spending time with his human Daddy, they ride in the truck together and take naps together on the couch every day. He loves to chew on anything and everything. We have a saying around our house..."If Sarge is being quiet for more than 2 minutes, he's destroying something." We try to keep chewable things out of reach (he really likes remotes, he's destroyed 6 so far) but sometimes he gets to them quicker than we notice! The only thing Sarge does not enjoy is getting his wrinkles cleaned. Overall Sarge is a very happy bully who loves attention and will run up to you with his wiggly bulldog butt and greet you and lick you until you're covered in slobber! He would love to make some new friends on this site and if anyone has any advice for my little guy please let me know! (This is my very first bulldog)
Rachel and Her Boy.jpgsarge at EC.jpgsarge at elmira.jpgrach and dawg.jpg

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
you and Sarge have definately come to the right place.

It sounds & looks like you are doing a super job as a bulldog mommy.

check in everyday, we love to chat!!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=18205]rberg20[/MENTION] Well welcome to you and Sarge! What a cutie pie!!!!! I used to live in upstate NY as well, AND had inlaws that lived there, VERY upstate...Watertown BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cold and snow!!! I also lived in Rome NY for a while, again BRRRRR snow and COLD :)

Hope to see tons of photos of Sarge in the years to come :)

Sue and Joey

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Welcome Sarge and family!! He is so cute and sounds just like my guy Tayto who will be 1 on April 10th!! They are troublemakers but big love bugs, too.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome to you and Sarge! He is quite the cutie! Louie just turned 1 in February and he also has some long legs.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
He's just a doll and arent you just in love :) Hank is my first as well........ now a two year old so i've learned lots about this crazy lovable breed along the way.. Enjoy! you have found a great place to read lots of bulldog stuff :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome to you and Sarge! He is just adorable!!
My Bella will give him a run for his money on remote controls for sure! She got three in two weeks.
We we from upstate NY (Orange Co) moved to Ga in 2004.
You will love it here on the forum!

OP
R

rberg20

Apr 3, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
Welcome!!!! How old is he?

He just turned 1

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!!! :)

Hello!!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to you and Sarge! He is just adorable!!
My Bella will give him a run for his money on remote controls for sure! She got three in two weeks.
We we from upstate NY (Orange Co) moved to Ga in 2004.
You will love it here on the forum!

Thank you! He loves his remotes. He got one this morning, so that brings us to 7! We are located in Elmira, NY, just outside of Corning.

- - - Updated - - -

He's just a doll and arent you just in love :) Hank is my first as well........ now a two year old so i've learned lots about this crazy lovable breed along the way.. Enjoy! you have found a great place to read lots of bulldog stuff :)

Thank you!! Hank is such a cutie!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to you and Sarge! He is quite the cutie! Louie just turned 1 in February and he also has some long legs.

Thank you! I'm hoping he will grow into his legs!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Sarge and family!! He is so cute and sounds just like my guy Tayto who will be 1 on April 10th!! They are troublemakers but big love bugs, too.

That's exactly right. Always getting into trouble, but always loving us along the way!

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=18205]rberg20[/MENTION] Well welcome to you and Sarge! What a cutie pie!!!!! I used to live in upstate NY as well, AND had inlaws that lived there, VERY upstate...Watertown BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cold and snow!!! I also lived in Rome NY for a while, again BRRRRR snow and COLD :)

Hope to see tons of photos of Sarge in the years to come :)

Sue and Joey

Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to EBN. Jewel and Bentley say hello. Sarge is a handsome fellow.

Thank you! Your bullies are so cute!

- - - Updated - - -

you and Sarge have definately come to the right place.

It sounds & looks like you are doing a super job as a bulldog mommy.

check in everyday, we love to chat!!!!

Thank you!!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
He's adorable! Welcome to the best site for all things english bulldog.

(My dad just named his pup Sarge, he's a lab though.) Love the name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! Great into.... Sarge on one great looking boy!

OP
R

rberg20

Apr 3, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
He's adorable! Welcome to the best site for all things english bulldog.

(My dad just named his pup Sarge, he's a lab though.) Love the name!

Such a good name!

Members online

No members online now.