New(ish) member

Eas98422

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Tacoma, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winnie and I have been lurking for a minute now but as you all know, English Bulldogs aren't the quietest dogs so we decided to let ourselves be known. Winnie is 5, I've had him for about 2.5 years. I had always been a cat person, now I can't imagine my life without my baby boy! Even the cats love him :)

I'm a nurse who believes in treating the whole patient. This includes laughter so you can believe there are many Winnie stories told everyday!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 207
Welcome to the site. You have a handsome boy. Take a look around as you have found a wonderful place for bully information.
 
:smileywelcome: Winnie is too handsome. Cant wait to see more pictures!
 
:welcome3: I hope you'll share lots of those stories with us too!
 
Welcome to you & Winnie! He sure is handsome :luv:
 
I want a story!!! Can't wait! Welcome to you and Winnie!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Hi Winnie and Liz! Welcome to EBN. I absolutely love the picture :2thumbs:. Cats unfortunately are seen as possible food items at my house by my furbabies. I would love to have one but I am out voted. Glad you decided to join us!
 
:smileywelcome: to EBN....... Glad you finally decided to expose Winnie to the wonderful world of EBN... LOL We definitely need more pix and Im sure we all want Winnie and the cat stories as well. Thanx for joining. :)
 
:welcome: Look forward to seeing more pics of Winne!
 
:welcome3:Hi and a big welcome to you and Winnie. You'll love this site, lots of great information, and even greater people who are always at the ready to share their experiences and advice. Looking forward to hearing those funny stories and sharing your pics of Winnie.
 
Hello and :welcome3: to you and Winnie! he is a handsome boy and look forward to hearing his stories and seeing more pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top